What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden: No Guns for Weed Smokers

Three Berries

In his view only the responsible people:rolleyes: There wont be another civil war. What will happen eventually is the union will dissolve and states will go their own way, kind of like the soviet collapse.
We are already in a civil war. One of propaganda and political ideology. It's just not the old fashioned shoot your neighbor kind. And it has been going on for decades. Karens and The Science are the ammo....

Infiltration not invasion.

RobFromTX

We are already in a civil war. One of propaganda and political ideology. It's just not the old fashioned shoot your neighbor kind. And it has been going on for decades. Karens and The Science are the ammo....

Infiltration not invasion.
Yeah but the countrys always been divided politically. The media drives that divide now. I hardly think that has anything to do with disgruntled middle aged white women?

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yeah but the countrys always been divided politically. The media drives that divide now. I hardly think that has anything to do with disgruntled middle aged white women?

I think the disgruntled middle aged white women are to be loaded into cannon alongside science books.

It does seem a little hard to follow.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
which ruling have states said "does not apply to them? " if it is Roe V. Wade, the decision referred to legalizing abortion in all fifty states. ending that does not negate STATE laws allowing it in THOSE states. if it was the firearms cases where states tried to negate the 2nd amendment rights, those states are still trying to word a law to where the SC will let it slide. that is not going to end anytime soon (or well for those states), nor will them overturning Roe V. Wade quiet down in the foreseeable future. if momma aint happy, NOBODY gets to be happy....
Yeah, i was talking about 2a
California and NY both said SC ruling doesn't apply to them and continue to pass unconstitutional laws.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah, i was talking about 2a
California and NY both said SC ruling doesn't apply to them and continue to pass unconstitutional laws.
been watching that process. to the legislators in those states, disagreeing with the 2nd amendment is a red badge of courage, lol. they are in for a nasty surprise if they believe the SC is going to allow states to cancel a constitutional right & walk off whistling...