What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden addresses cannabis pardons and much more....

RobFromTX

no one is saying stop meth use. just pointing out the price of no penalty drug use. the guy was just copying frustrated and hopeless american crowd shooters. he had a gun too and went home and shot is wife and kids. he was even more hopeless than you sound ...
Yeah who ever heard about a guy that goes home and kills his family sober :rolleyes: the man seems as misguided as you

Last edited:

St. Phatty

BathTub Dope o_O

That implies a non-sophisticated process, which means they don't separate the 2 isomers.

So it has Both varieties of Meth.

Breaking Bad never explains how to separate the weak isomer (Sudafed) from the Ephedrine (pure meth.)

I'm surprised Sudafed is legal. Once I was prescribed it for an ear problem. I made a mistake and took the 240 milligram "Time Release".

I was planning to go swimming anyway. I swam 6 miles in very shark-infested waters.

They need bigger warnings on the package. I was a Sudafed Virgin when I started.

RobFromTX

That implies a non-sophisticated process, which means they don't separate the 2 isomers.

So it has Both varieties of Meth.

Breaking Bad never explains how to separate the weak isomer (Sudafed) from the Ephedrine (pure meth.)

I'm surprised Sudafed is legal. Once I was prescribed it for an ear problem. I made a mistake and took the 240 milligram "Time Release".

I was planning to go swimming anyway. I swam 6 miles in very shark-infested waters.

They need bigger warnings on the package. I was a Sudafed Virgin when I started.
Lol you would have to dope me up to swim with sharks. never messed with the stuff myself but ive known a lot of good people that use it. Got no business telling them how to live their lives though

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Lol you would have to dope me up to swim with sharks. never messed with the stuff myself but ive known a lot of good people that use it. Got no business telling them how to live their lives though
used to get meth from local bikers, good quality, up for hours! not swimming in ocean anymore, saw too many HUGE hammerheads (>15 ft) fishing from east coast piers at night. fuuuuuuck that noise...

RobFromTX

used to get meth from local bikers, good quality, up for hours! not swimming in ocean anymore, saw too many HUGE hammerheads (>15 ft) fishing from east coast piers at night. fuuuuuuck that noise...
Yeah i knew a guy that got his from bikers. Im sure its better quality from mexico. Its those damn tiger sharks you gotta watch out for. A drop of blood in the water and theyre trying to knock you out of the boat.:oops: Tasty fish though. Kind of like flounder

Last edited:

H e d g e

If you can’t beat them then join them and appoint a leader.
Legal weed has a nasty habit of polluting local landraces, it makes me sad seeing og/skunk/cannatonic poly hybrids for sale in Thailand.
I don’t find modern varieties to be nearly as medicinal, mentally physically or spiritually.
They’ll destroy what little is left of our plants, young smokers these days don’t seem to realise what’s been lost, really sad.

Reactions: Gry

St. Phatty

Some people just take Meth so they can keep up with the youngsters.

Once I had a 40 year old Animator big wig ask me to give him some Calculus lessons.

he asked for a glass of water at the beginning of the 2 hour lesson - so he could take some prescription Ephedrine.

Wish I had asked him who his doctor was. and if it interfered with his sleep.

RobFromTX

Some people just take Meth so they can keep up with the youngsters.

Once I had a 40 year old Animator big wig ask me to give him some Calculus lessons.

he asked for a glass of water at the beginning of the 2 hour lesson - so he could take some prescription Ephedrine.

Wish I had asked him who his doctor was. and if it interfered with his sleep.
I knew a computer programmer who would do a key bump each morning before work. That was all he did each day