What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bickeys filling the room back up with his new strain!

bickeyb

little update day 19 and day 6 for the aks.. this time around they didnt really stretch as much as the first runs hope to still hit my weight goal...
DAY 19
DSC03192modified.jpg

DSC03191modified.jpg

DAY 6
DSC03195modified.jpg

DSC03196modified.jpg

DSC03198modified.jpg

dasher65

Geez Bickey...that strain looks awesome!!! Any chance of making some fem seeds so us growers Down Under can enjoy your creation???

Loving the guerilla grow also. What a great way to spend your afternoon...grabbing a couple of trout while tending to your girls. Amazing your little stream holds both rainbows and brownies....good fun.

bickeyb

Geez Bickey...that strain looks awesome!!! Any chance of making some fem seeds so us growers Down Under can enjoy your creation???

Loving the guerilla grow also. What a great way to spend your afternoon...grabbing a couple of trout while tending to your girls. Amazing your little stream holds both rainbows and brownies....good fun.

thanks man i love to hike n fish! and no i probably wont make seeds with her anymore :-/

bickeyb

Welp i cut her down today at 8 weeks didnt want to but had to do it.. i cant wait till i can let her go like 10 weeks .. o well

DSC03214modified.jpg

DSC03213modified.jpg

Pretty good frost for a yielder like this
DSC03216modified.jpg

DSC03216modified2.jpg

I know its wet weight but anyone wanna guess the dry weight? Im going with 50 grams
DSC03220modified.jpg

dasher65

WOW!!! You have really got that strain dialled in beautifully!!!

Enjoy the fruits of your labours, mate. You've earnt it

bickeyb

Heres the dried harvest pics and couldnt of asked for anything better!!

Before i cut the stems out of the biggest cola
DSC03242modified.jpg

and after solid nug!
DSC03243modified.jpg

5 NUG QP!!!
DSC03245modified.jpg

DSC03246modified.jpg

bickeyb

Little update on whats going on in here!
One light is at day 37, second on is at day 24, day 12 and i just put my mom into flower and replaced her with a healthy fresh clone!
DSC03304modified.jpg

DSC03308modified.jpg

DSC03305modified.jpg

DSC03306modified.jpg

DSC03307modified.jpg

bickeyb

My outdoor are in FULL VEG! i topped them at about a foot tall and now they are around 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall and bushing out
DSC03312modified.jpg

DSC03313modified.jpg

DSC03314modified.jpg

10 GALLON POT
DSC03316modified.jpg