What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
6.3g Cookies :)

picture.php

Momerath

Ooooooh lloyd I know how you feel. I've still got a few g's of some GSC shatter I ran 6 months ago. Easily some of the best extract I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. Stuff tastes like heaven and gets me blasted :)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some vacuum finished waxes and shatters

Attachments

• Vacuum purged Cheese Absolute-1-1.jpg
    Vacuum purged Cheese Absolute-1-1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 85F extraction-1-1.jpg
    85F extraction-1-1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Green Crack-1-1.jpg
    Green Crack-1-1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Brown sugar-1-1.jpg
    Brown sugar-1-1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Wax-1-1.jpg
    Wax-1-1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Wax-1-2.jpg
    Wax-1-2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Wax-1-3.jpg
    Wax-1-3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Wax-1-5.jpg
    Wax-1-5.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 9

ElRubio

Veteran
Those last pics are gorgeous!

Thanks everyone! CDM, Tacoma, salto117, lloyd, phate, Lobo Gris and all the rest not only for the pics, but also for all the info and discussion over extracts and oils posted here! it was really helpful dudes! thank really.

Chronic Dog BHO
IMG_4328.jpg

IMG_4338.jpg

Happy Dabsgiving everyone!! :D

PS: and this last one from my first post in this thread. Much love, 2010...post37...
P5180340.jpg

have a superb week everyone!
Hasta luego!

album.php

Starting product: trim of my GSC
Tane:spark 7x
Budder whipped, I had that sticky sap like shatter but I put it on my mug heater and slightly heated and whipped into some budder, easier to handle and use with my cloud pen for on the go...

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Wow!!

Some fantastic talent in here. I'm just gonna drop my last batch.

Finally got a vac and chamber set up.

From my garden,5 grams Snow Goddess 2 (303 Genetics) x 5 grams Neville's Abusive Wreck (Rare Dankness Genetics)

The Snow Goddess pheno was Canna-lab tested at 21% active.
IMAG1858_zps706cc36c.jpg

Just wanted to say High.

I'm Sir-Dabs
Much respect.

B

BredForMeds

People like you are the reason i stay off forums...

WELL IT WAS SWELL GUYS BUT THIS IS MY LAST POST.

i dont have time to share my work for just bullshit back, ill get back to actually doing something.

I only can get it that clear when I run material that was pulled early.. with completely CLEAR TRICHOMES.

I cant smoke that shit .. it gives me anxiety when I smoke premature pulled buds or hash.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the bottom right one is the only one thats not mine. Somehow it is the lightest in color and it has a glass like consistency but looks almost like foamy honeycomb. Like when you initially muffin in a vac chamber if it just stayed like that all bright and poofy. Anyone know if thats how its done? My example is horrible i will get another one soon. Anyway, this is what I'm dabbing :)
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only can get it that clear when I run material that was pulled early.. with completely CLEAR TRICHOMES.

I cant smoke that shit .. it gives me anxiety when I smoke premature pulled buds or hash.

Pulling it early isn't why your product was clear. Glass can be achieved with high quality trim or buds when it is vac purged at -27hg or more and it stays BELOW 110-115 degrees F. If you go over 110-115 you will likely get honeycomb. if you go over 135-140 you will end up with decarboxlized oil.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All of the three samples i have in my photos were vac purged at -29hg and i keep temps around 120-125.

B

BredForMeds

I get glass.. im just saying.. when my shit comes out CLEAR AS IN NO COLOR.. slightest tint of yellow to it . but really CLEAR.. the only time ive gotten shit like that.. was from some shit that hermied.. and I pulled it.. and wanted to see what if any I could get from it . and it was CLEAR with a tint or yellow.

Latest posts

Latest posts