What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

KiefSweat

Veteran
that wax was actually removed from the bottom pieces. The top ones are top grade smoking amber, the bottom stuff is more potent so gets used in cooking

Attachments

• ambers.jpg
    ambers.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 12

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Why remove waxes that contain terpenes which help aid in the delivery of THC and cbd to our systems? I don't understand the concept. We know there are dozens of cannabinoids that contribute to the effect of flowers when smoked. Why remove those entourage cannabinoids/terpenes? Wouldn't oil with waxes be more effective medicine? Only reason I could see stripping It down is for cooking.

KiefSweat

Veteran
Why remove waxes that contain terpenes which help aid in the delivery of THC and cbd to our systems? I don't understand the concept. We know there are dozens of cannabinoids that contribute to the effect of flowers when smoked. Why remove those entourage cannabinoids/terpenes? Wouldn't oil with waxes be more effective medicine? Only reason I could see stripping It down is for cooking.

becouse that is 15% of what your smoking and makes you hack up a lung. The wax does have some terpenes, but if you don't have terpene rich material your running the flavor will not follow your thru anyway.

Dewaxed oils are 20x better to be dropping on a nail. Its not necessary, proper technique and purging will get you almost as a smooth of a product too.

chos3n

Maybe we just have a difference of opinion of what wax is. When I look at oil, and it's cloudy, dark, nontransparent, that to me is butane trapped in the oil. Wax is just a state the oil can rest in, similar to how shatter is just a state the oil can rest in. If you purge it at low enough temperatures you will not affect the terpenes, or the potency. You will be able to have oil in either a wax or shatter state that is transparent, full of flavor, and just as potent as your underpurged ''wax''. All you're ''stripping it down'' of is butane, nothing else.

hammalamma

Veteran
Maybe we just have a difference of opinion of what wax is. When I look at oil, and it's cloudy, dark, nontransparent, that to me is butane trapped in the oil. Wax is just a state the oil can rest in, similar to how shatter is just a state the oil can rest in. If you purge it at low enough temperatures you will not affect the terpenes, or the potency. You will be able to have oil in either a wax or shatter state that is transparent, full of flavor, and just as potent as your underpurged ''wax''. All you're ''stripping it down'' of is butane, nothing else.
You have obviously never tried absolute amber.
picture.php

chos3n

ummm... I've never had anything that I specifically would refer to as ''absolute amber'' because it's only something I've heard of. But what you are showing in your pic, is exactly how my oil looks. It is the same dark honey color that my bho turns out to be and is only less transparent in the areas that are thicker. There is no cloudiness to it is what I've been trying to get at.
That looks great, I would dab that til it's gone... and then make some more.

hammalamma

Veteran
ummm... I've never had anything that I specifically would refer to as ''absolute amber'' because it's only something I've heard of. But what you are showing in your pic, is exactly how my oil looks. It is the same dark honey color that my bho turns out to be and is only less transparent in the areas that are thicker. There is no cloudiness to it is what I've been trying to get at.
That looks great, I would dab that til it's gone... and then make some more.
Clear bho still has waxes in it, I have many clear honey dishes, but the wax is just not as noticeable. If you look at budder or waxy oil under magnification it is usually just millions of tiny bubbles from the path of the butane escaping. Check out the Absolute amber from banana silver ladyboys thread, I know its a mouthful, but it is so worth it.

chos3n

If you look at budder or waxy oil under magnification it is usually just millions of tiny bubbles from the path of the butane escaping.
That's why I've been trying to get at this entire time. If you purge all of the butane out it will not need any path to escape, which means no bubbles, and no budder. I understand that there are some plant waxes in oil, but if it's affecting the transparency of your oil something is wrong.

hammalamma

Veteran
picture.php

This is waxes I extracted from some really nice clear bho, only about a gram of bho. The end product is smoother and more potent, and if done right will still retain most of the flavor.

LetsSeeYa

OH hell yeah all talent in here!!!!!

OH hell yeah all talent in here!!!!!

You have obviously never tried absolute amber.
View Image

Man i would almost lick the shit off the most disgusting boot to have some of the killer oil:laughing:. I would make a thread called ''Bump if your NOT High'', lol.

I dont know how to make it nor do i think i could, but man that stuff should be in everyones stash, wow man. You guys are damn lucky to be able to make such goodness or simply just smart, i would put my money on the ladder tho,

Thanks for letting me see it at least, lol.

LSY :thank you:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
UK Cheese nuggets

UK Cheese nuggets

some of the most flavorful oil i've ever tasted. made from straight cheese nug.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BHO594

Alotta underpurged oil in this Thread,idk why people are still on the Wax hype Shatter or sapp is the way to go..and you dnt need a 500$ vac to achive the shatter here are some shatter pics - No Vac.

IMAG0296.jpg

Bubba made from nug.

DSC00919.jpg

Cherry Pie sap

DSC00885.jpg

Sfv OG Shatter

DSC01435.jpg

Cook Sap,This Batch was Vac'd.