~BHO LOVERS~

dope_roor

my votes in :)

here's some more chemdawg #4 from today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fukndenny

Isn't it a pain to get the wax from those little vials? I keep mine in a hand blown glass dish.if I don't use that I use parchment paper or if I have over a oz it goes in a masson jar

actually no its very easy to handle in those vials, i just shave a lil piece out with my dabber, it works quite well for me.

jump117

Veteran
Thank you for your support in POTM! :thank you:

The remaining piece of amber resembles a mask of some animal or alien.

picture.php

picture.php

whats the wax all about?

whats the wax all about?

love my oils/wax
picture.php

Hi everyone, Hey funkndenny cool lookin cookins ya got there bro.
.....all this time i have been trashing my waxes. is this a bad move? I didnt know that it was good for vaporizing/smoking.
Is that wax left over from an absolute wash with alcohol?
how does it differ from the oil? thanks :wave:

fukndenny

Hi everyone, Hey funkndenny cool lookin cookins ya got there bro.
.....all this time i have been trashing my waxes. is this a bad move? I didnt know that it was good for vaporizing/smoking.
Is that wax left over from an absolute wash with alcohol?
how does it differ from the oil? thanks :wave:

moresntoil, whatcha mean trashing your waxes?!

wax is when you take bho(on the left) and heat it and whip it until it turns into a wax/buddery consistency(on the right)

the one in the pic is more buddery than waxy but real nice.

Trichgnomes

I think moresntoil is confused in the lack of uniformity amongst extract terminology.

That's why I personally hate all of the dipsensified lingo that has flooded the interwebs.

I imagine when fukndenny speaks of and posts pics of 'waxes,' he is of course referring to buddered oil, not the waxes that are associated with lipids and fats that can be precipitated and removed via filtration, subsequent to dissolution of Butane Concrete Oleoresin in ethanol or similar polar solvent.

moresntoil, whatcha mean trashing your waxes?!

wax is when you take bho(on the left) and heat it and whip it until it turns into a wax/buddery consistency(on the right)

the one in the pic is more buddery than waxy but real nice.

fukndenny

I think moresntoil is confused in the lack of uniformity amongst extract terminology.

That's why I personally hate all of the dipsensified lingo that has flooded the interwebs.

I imagine when fukndenny speaks of and posts pics of 'waxes,' he is of course referring to buddered oil, not the waxes that are associated with lipids and fats that can be precipitated and removed via filtration, subsequent to dissolution of Butane Concrete Oleoresin in ethanol or similar polar solvent.

correct.

just a term used to describe the "state" of the oil, so to speak.

jump117

Veteran
I do not like such unappetizing names as "ear wax",
candied honey is much nicer than "the shit is sick",
however, it is a matter of taste.

Needed Glossary of Extracts from the Cannabis Plant as sticky.

phate

Veteran
hello. i am a med patient in wa, and the dispensary asked me to make them some of my bho budder... my question is, what is a fair price for me to ask the dispensary, and for them to ask the patients?

my budder is top quality made from lemon skunk, and i use vector butane. purged and whipped....

any info is appriciated. i am new to the dispensary thing, and i dont want to get ripped off :)

phate

Veteran
here is is a pic of the budder i am talkin about in the last post.

Attachments

• DSCF3441.jpg
    DSCF3441.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 21

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Well, in Colorado (pre-HB-1284)it was common for the dispensaries to work a keystone markup on specialty items. That is just how they did it. They told me what they could sell it for, then they took it for half.
There was a time when it was going at $80-$100/g at retail.
Not anymore, but I haven't been to a dispensary in awhile.
I think for top notch some places are still able to get the $$$, but a lot just depends on market and customer.
Everybody smokes weed. Not everyone is into the vaping of oils. Many just top off a bowl with it, and don't get the full flavor.

Of course the more they take, the less they want to pay.

Ok, what i was speaking of was the true waxes that are nonsoluable in alcohol after the hexane/butane extraction.

I thought it was "butter" that was wipped oil, had never heard it called wax before.

now i know, thanks everyone.

Here are some pics of the stuff we have made...getting ready to do another run of mixed bud and sugar trim, so it should turn out pretty nice. We'll post pics when we are done!

Attachments

• DSC02447.jpg
    DSC02447.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC02516.jpg
    DSC02516.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC02305.jpg
    DSC02305.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC02306.jpg
    DSC02306.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 5-5.jpg
    5-5.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC02453.jpg
    DSC02453.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 16
  • whoa2.jpg
    whoa2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02381.jpg
    DSC02381.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 12
here is is a pic of the budder i am talkin about in the last post.

phate; that looks a lot like the stuff we have been making most recently. We donate it to a collective and they ask $50 for a gram. It used to be much more expensive but has been abundant here lately so prices have lowered. I don't know what the availability is like in WA but $50 is a fair price, $40 to a collective maybe?