What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the novelty of the glass nail wore off for me quick.
surface area on the top of the nail isn't much.
any large dab will just bubble over the nail's edge.
that's why i'm in luv with the Ti pad.
if your pads big enough and you get her hot enough, any size dab will burn off and taste lovely :D

catcherintheye

CHEFRO! thats genius, that may make a ti nail worth it, Theyre shit, they boil the oil in a pot so to speak rather than vaping it on a griddle/ skillet. Shit evaps faster and wayyy better on a flat plain, water in a skillet will evap way quicker than the same amount dispersed over a smaller plain. Just common sense to me. The ti nail alwaysss taste like shit in comparison to a ti Pad, Thats just how my pallet is i guess. However using the dome to load up the erl and then vaping it with the HI, seems like way better route to a tasty hit, does it vape the whole dab?

the glass nails are shit cocktail, i paid 70 dollars for a decent schott glass dome and i hit the thing once, thats it, and thats not an exaggeration. The glass nail comes with the dome for the sake of it "having to come with something" IMO, a crystal nail would be better im guessing,but cost more so they dont come with domes typically, never hit one, and being a stoner, keep the crystal away from me.

The ti nail, i am able to get for dirty cheap from a friend 30 bucks for a grade two nail, apparently he knows the metal shop they come from, yet he cant get me a 14mm nail, only 18mm(i dont dick with 18 mm) which i can only find for 100 plus dollars.

GLOBES/DOMES whatever you wana call em are a waste of fucking money. If you smoke oil everyday,you dont use a glass nail, and crystal does not seem ideal in the least bit, but may taste a bit better than glass. Anyone ever see a TI nail for cheaper than 100 dollars? the nail itself cost more than the price of almost 2 wrapped TI curves. FUCK that, then you have to buy your oil dome on top of it, lol. I got mine for the sake of it, having hit one many times before with TI nails in em, I thought it was an expensive elitist thing at first, but really TO me they fucking suck, and ruin flavor. just my opinion.

The only reason I get from my buddies (who introduced me to curves) on why all three of them use the dome over the curve now, and they tell me its because,"you never lose a dab or burn urself, LOL pussies, hold ur fucking plate flat and stop being an idiot!Really to each his own, whatever fills your dish. Just had to vent.

Real reason why I am here and shoulda left it at that,lol, is this.

I cant get over juice puddles comment lol, been saying it everyday and everywhere for no reason! I was maybe 10 or younger when this came out. Thanks for the memories bro, im roflmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwlMHJE82Mk

Tasty honey!!

Tasty honey!!

Just made this batch a couple days ago, just got the dish too :dance013:
P1000069.jpg

P1000070.jpg

consu

BHO session's at 4th ITCC

picture.php

picture.php

vaporglobe after session :yay::yay::yay:

picture.php

picture.php

many thanks to VILL8 BERED JARE to make this shit and also for shared at cancup :jump::jump:

MUCHO GUSSSSSSSSSTOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To each their own, godsgift402, but have you not read the last 2 pages?!? :scripture:

I'll stick to my ti pad. :)

catcherintheye

Heady i think what you used was a TI curve without a TI attached as a swingarm, rather it was a piece of ti with a wire attached, hence a spoon looking thing. Ive seen many with setups like this, just a metal wire with plate on end, and they just suck out of whatever, tube, curve, paper towel roll =/

........Unless youre using a quartz nail or 100 TI nail, youll lose your dab if its too big, those glass nails are sooo fucking stupid, im an idiot for buying one and am soo willing to trade, only one hit ever taken off it. I bought it because of the glass and craftsmanship, all domes look ridiculously wonky, jank and ugly as fuck. You could actually see some artist gesture and good craftsmanship in this one. Still a big mistake.

worst thing about them imo, if you dont put a handle on the dome, after a 2 to 3 hits off a TI nail, that nail heats the fuckkk out of the glass dome, on top of that,they get soo oiled after a dozen hits the dome gets stuck to the GONG joint. I can have my curves dripping with reclaim and never a problem or overheating, domes are not ideal for multiple dabs or group sesh.

The way a dab is meant to be hit, is on a plate of grade 2 TI.I personally Cant wait to see the globe go the way of the dinosaur.

Purging....

Almost readddyyy....

AHHH, wheres that TI plate?

some brue dleam. Have a good day folks.:tiphat:

dope_roor

i can appreciate glass and Ti, they both have their pros and cons and impart different, but both enjoyable flavors

a good quality constructed boro nail is actually quite sturdy, especially when torched with a butane torch. but most out there are made rather hastily and fracture quite easily

i do find myself using the ti plate the most often, however hitting the dome is quite enjoyable as well, especially paired with a titanium nail

dope_roor

1st wash of nugs cut down to ~0.5" yielded 20% in weight, should be able to squeeze another 5-6% from the second wash later

strain: super lemon haze

IMG_3012Medium.jpg

IMG_3019Medium.jpg

IMG_3016Medium.jpg

IMG_3020Medium.jpg

IMG_3024Medium.jpg

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
dope- WTF man :bigeye: that looks A+++++ also SLH is my all time fave.

catch- no it was on a swing arm thing. i looked at it again yesterday and i think i ought to try it on my own rather than let my friend handle it.

There's a glassblower in Denver, CO that makes hash oil smoking devices, his name is Cameron and he works out of purple haze. At first he was selling the oil smokers with glass rod nails, and they broke so fast when you heat them up with a plumbers torch, but a butane torch doesn't seem to get the glass nail hot enough for when you dab the oil on the nail and it slides down and you smoke the vapor, the oil does sometimes drip down the nail making it sticky.
The he made me a new bho smoker with a quartz rod and that worked well with the plumber's torch.

Unfortunately, I gave this glassblower some help financially when he was in a bad spot, and he was going to make another custom piece for me, but has since then burned several people, even his own hash oil supplier when he was supposed to make the hash oil smokers for the one love caregivers cup, he screwed that guy first, so I should have seen it coming to screw me too.

Now I'm sending HMK some money for a vapor swing, a valentines day gift to myself, from a well respected member.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
but has since then burned several people, even his own hash oil supplier when he was supposed to make the hash oil smokers for the one love caregivers cup, he screwed that guy first, so I should have seen it coming to screw me too.
What...Those people couldn't give the glassblower a "donation"?
Those people are in the business of screwing people over, fuckem.
Sorry you lost your money.:comfort:

catcherintheye

HMK has the best, cheapest curves, there are other cool ones for far too much money, you could get two HMKS for the price of a worked curve from some knockoff joker and they are the original innovation, why pay more for a cheap knockoff when you can have the realdeal. carson art glass FTW. thanks man.

catcherintheye

Thats not tanee red, dope knows what hes doin. Its whipped sexy. those are air bubbles. Its all purged, it could be dried tho and turn into a more buddery consistency, which he also can do, it all depends on preference really theres probably no significant difference :) sorry to speak for ya buddy.

Latest posts

Latest posts