What's new

BH ---> COLA'S!!

the gnome

Veteran
here is my ice princess pheno
i was going to let her go because she wasn't producing enough.
these are from the 2nd clone run and now she's

P-R-O-D-C-I-N-G!

picture.php

:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

the light isn't doing these pic justice for the amount of resin
she has.
anyone thats seen a pic of my BH IC pheno knows
she is loaded down with crystals!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey the gnome, glad she's packing on the weight now. Also before someone trys to call you out in a neg. manner for spelling just wanted to point out the "U" missing in "prodcing". Its all good I knew what you meant buddy :). Yea BH IBL is frosty but didn't do too well for me OD so she needs to stay inside for awhile til I find a pheno that can deal with the OD environmental conditions. Still gonna be looking for that special P19 lady as well. Ya'll take care 1

the gnome

Veteran
very nice bro.....and you can still see how frosty she is.
peace........SSH

thanks morcheeba
I plan on taking a couple post trim pics that accent the resin that is on those.

Hey the gnome, glad she's packing on the weight now. Also before someone trys to call you out in a neg. manner for spelling just wanted to point out the "U" missing in "prodcing". Its all good I knew what you meant buddy
smile.gif
. Yea BH IBL is frosty but didn't do too well for me OD so she needs to stay inside for awhile til I find a pheno that can deal with the OD environmental conditions. Still gonna be looking for that special P19 lady as well. Ya'll take care 1

sorry to hear you BH's didn't take to the great outdoors my friend.
I'm sure the indoor thing will work out better for you.

but mine took me totally by surprise!
I let all the clones go a month ago and then these start
pumping out arm length cola's!

in the seed run yield wasn't there,
BUT... because she was soooo frosty I did a clone run and the same thing... 40-50g yields.
then this run,
i get huge donkey D cola's
I'm going to have to reveg some of the smaller branches
to get another cut for more clones now!
my ice princess is a demanding lady that keeps me on me toes!

OH!+btw...as long as my 11th grade english teacher doesn't see this I can breathe easy.... :D

looks good but a bit leafy no?

just an illusion,
the bud is just below the leaf sticking out and they are rock hard!
soon I'll post what they look like after trim.

thanks for the intrest!

Last edited:

the gnome

Veteran
i was surprised at how dense the buds are........rock hard isnt an exaggeration.

peace

ok then.... you have exp. with this strain morcheeba.
personally this is thee densest strain Ive EVER dealt with....period.
rock hard is definitely an apt description fo sure :smoke:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
ok then.... you have exp. with this strain morcheeba.
personally this is thee densest strain Ive EVER dealt with....period.
rock hard is definitely an apt description fo sure :smoke:

I have grown some out and still have a pack ill get to shortly. im going to germ some Mob Boss and the last of my UltraSonja's this coming week with a few others.

i deleted my acct SuperSilverHaze.

peace

the gnome

Veteran
oh man!! you've got some mob boss ...
your the lucky one!

thinking about what i did differently this time to get these huge arm length cola's.
this round was all Mh in bloom.
the seed run and the 1st clone run were nearly the same in size and weight, and were under hps in bloom
another post for my side by side Mh vs hps thread!:smoke:

Last edited:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i totally guessed wrong on the weight just by the look on mine........rock hard buds made it nice.

i had a male BH IBL that i let pollinate my MNS Shit hoping to tame the stretch of the shit and increasing branching of my BH IBL's........total pollen chunk but i hated to waste a good male.

here is a pick but ill start a thread in the forum for my grows too........w/pics this time.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
not sure why i cant post pics.......i posted some already in the flower pix thread but its not working now.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
MNS Shit x GHMS BH IBL -- Shithead

MNS Shit x GHMS BH IBL -- Shithead

i can post pics again so here is the BH IBL pheno of the pollen chunk....frosty as hell, rock hard buds and a bit of color change with temps ~73f - 81f.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
the funny thing about the color change is that only the part in the direct wind of my fan turned color and in the 2nd pic you can see a bit of green on the plant that wasnt in the wind.

peace

Adrift

Veteran
nice 1, i still keep my BH mom around, alot of my friends really really like her smoke!
including myself! :joint:

Y

Yankmychain

nice pics G-nome . also your shirt too i think i have 15 of them . that and the other one that gets sent with the green pic on front. those colas do get enormous . keep em coming.