What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BGB TURNED PHILOSOPHER (GOKUNK/PHILOSKUNK AND ORANGE CANDY)

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

picture.php

And it is down

Only thing I can say is wow what a journey

Bit longer than expected but my Christmas looks great even with a two week jar lol

B

bigganjabud

Right back at ya brunchy and it's my birthday on Thursday so lol ya never know what's gonna happen really brother b

The Pheonix

They are insane Brother B. you deserve a fucking * Packet of hob nobs*.... the chocolate ones and no less.... i'll bring the T up to the grow room for ya :laughing:

SMASHED IT :biggrin:

thats a mean festive harvest Bro buzzing for ya :tree:

i had some cotton candy colas very similar in appearance quite recently.

are they related to the delicious seeds cotton candy?

i didn't want to bomb your thread with my pics... its in my album multi-strain..

Peace

Phe

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

They are insane Brother B. you deserve a fucking * Packet of hob nobs*.... the chocolate ones and no less.... i'll bring the T up to the grow room for ya :laughing:

SMASHED IT :biggrin:

thats a mean festive harvest Bro buzzing for ya :tree:

i had some cotton candy colas very similar in appearance quite recently.

are they related to the delicious seeds cotton candy?

i didn't want to bomb your thread with my pics... its in my album multi-strain..

Peace

Phe

Ah man thanks brother p

And nah man its a

Mazar x Skunk #1 x Somango (from soma bud)

Ah man choccy hob nobs?? Man now we're talking

I loves me choccy hobnobs marra

The Pheonix

yes... i've just been looking up on it... i seen the "candy" and waded straight in.... i'm rather baked this evening...:D

i'm there now with the linage ;)

super pleased for you, hard work = reward

B

bigganjabud

yes... i've just been looking up on it... i seen the "candy" and waded straight in.... i'm rather baked this evening...:D

i'm there now with the linage ;)

super pleased for you, hard work = reward

MAN I am so happy I think I might just gas a kola with all the trim on the right hand hanger brother p haha

Gonna have a sleepy crimbo hahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts