What's new

BF style hempy

mexweed

Veteran
chem sisXsour diesel bx

IMG_20221029_123504.jpg

mexweed

Veteran
they were really struggling, very weak root system, did not fill out the cups well at all and were bordering on over watering symptoms, but I think they survived the transplant to 1 gallon and I am going to let them get under watered before I pour anything more on them

in a freak out of sorts due to thinking they might not make it I popped some other seeds from my stash, stardawgXold sensi super skunk, lemon tree s1, and chem DX88g13 hashplant

so now I have 15 seedlings and will need to hang my second light and get more buckets

mexweed

Veteran
1st pic; the larger sisXsour is female, 2nd pic; some of the stardawgXsuper skunks dampened off, the one in the middle propped up with a toothpick didn't make it, 3rd pic; the hashplant D is going good, 4th pic; lemon tree going good too really interesting that narrow leaf pheno

IMG_20221204_231102.jpg
IMG_20221204_231156.jpg
IMG_20221204_231359.jpg
IMG_20221204_231625.jpg

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
well a bunch of the seedlings stalled out and ate shit, the roots never really grew past the cube, I am left with one hashplant D and four stardawg super skunk

I think I am going to scrap the idea of 100% hydroton and get some fresh coco to run them like I did the first time

mexweed

Veteran
it's been a minute I will try to get some pics soon, they're still just vegging not gonna be able to flower anything for a bit, there are three females two stardawgXold sensi super skunk one super skunk stature and the other a huge growing past the lights stardawg stature, and the chem sisXsour cut

mexweed

Veteran
ended up posting some pics in the chemdawg thread because super skunk got brought up

stardawgXold sensi super skunk from AKBB, the shorter bushier super skunk pheno in front with actually pretty narrow leaf, and the stardawg pheno growing past the lights

View attachment 18831728

chem sis s1Xsour bx from JJ/TopDawg

View attachment 18831729

took a couple cuts from each of the stardawgXsuper skunks, the super skunk pheno is pure diesel halitosis funk with that dark nasty asphalt thing to it, the stardawg pheno is more of a woody smell with a bit of dill pickle and some of the funk/nastiness lurking in the background

I may end up not keeping the stardawg pheno mother because it's really huge, and not go too crazy with cuts until I smoke it, but the super skunk pheno I'm probably going to end up taking a whole tray based on the smell of a clipped fan leaf alone, and it is a really great structure too