What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Betting

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes....it's all being so trivialized, like some nightmare of a politically satirical reality show, even with a reality show host as one of the contestants...

Delving into the deep closets of their rivals history, they throw custard pies at each other via the media, racking up points in some pointless poll.

What they are supposedly scrapping over is the position of President of a country that is capable of vaporizing any of us, at the press of a button, and these two clowns are bitching about who said 'Pussy'......and who has a serial groper as a husband.

Such a serious and important election has been reduced to a bitch-fest, not so much over policy and the good that could be done from The Whitehouse to prevent more wars and conflict, crime and suffering, but over who played grab-ass on some plane, or in some office 20 years ago....Yes, it's a sham of a mockery.

solofoe

Yes....it's all being so trivialized, like some nightmare of a politically satirical reality show, even with a reality show host as one of the contestants...

Delving into the deep closets of their rivals history, they throw custard pies at each other via the media, racking up points in some pointless poll.

What they are supposedly scrapping over is the position of President of a country that is capable of vaporizing any of us, at the press of a button, and these two clowns are bitching about who said 'Pussy'......and who has a serial groper as a husband.

Such a serious and important election has been reduced to a bitch-fest, not so much over policy and the good that could be done from The Whitehouse to prevent more wars and conflict, crime and suffering, but over who played grab-ass on some plane, or in some office 20 years ago....Yes, it's a sham of a mockery.

I agree with most of your summation, but i feel you left out a rather interesting aspect of the election.... Julian and the wiki leaks, also the project Veritas videos exposing rampant government corruption.

I think it will be interesting to see how these "allegations?" will sway the voters.
or if you believe what Julian has said that the "fix is already in"

my take is that she has demonstrated that she is undeniably untrustworthy, Trump has a less "Proven" track record.

Latest posts

Latest posts