What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Betting

Floridian

Veteran
Can an American citizen place a bet on line like in Britain or anywhere to bet on the presidential electrician?Thanks

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Can an American citizen place a bet on line like in Britain or anywhere to bet on the presidential electrician?Thanks

Hmmm...I dunno?

...and I wasn't aware that the Presidential Electrician was a position that involved betting?

What do you bet on?....hmmm, eh, maybe on how fast he can re-wire the Whitehouse?...or ehmm, how quickly he can install new servers, and wipe the old one?

Green Squall

You can bet on anything nowadays. Find a reputable website and bet away. Here were the odds for the last debate.

Who will be the first to interrupt the other ... DT: -300; HC: +200

-- Will DT and HC shake hands before debate begins ... Yes: -120; No: -120

-- How many times will DT say "tremendous" ... Over 8.5: -110; Under 8.5: -130

-- How many times will Trump say "rig" or "rigged" ... Over 4.5: +100; Under 4.5: -140

-- Will either candidate say "liar" ... Yes: -210; No: +160

-- Will Trump say "drug test" ... Yes: +325; No: -450

-- Will Clinton say "Billy Bush" ... Yes: +400; No: -600

-- Will Trump say "Bill Clinton" ... Yes: -565; No: +375

-- Will Trump say "Crooked Hillary" ... Yes: +260; No: -380

-- Will Trump say "I was wrong" ... Yes: +400; No: -600

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...and if you mean election, rather than electrician, then I don't think that anyone is going to win there, no matter what candidate actually gets into office....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Superior intellect?...now don't you go giving me a big head with that sort of talk.

The name SKELETOR does ring a bell, in relation to OG....but the rest of what you say has got me thoroughly confused.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Interested in testing intellect....

Oh no, this thread has suddenly devolved into another 4 word game.

....and I guess that all this talk of the Presidents Electrician is kinda political, so it won't be long before vast political opinions are espoused in this very thread, and very passionately no doubt, to the point of murdering the sublime to elect the ridiculous....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
..... so Gypsy, I'm confused here. Are you betting on Hillary being murdered and trump getting elected????:bigeye: :hotbounce

Hmmm...I would have to look deeply into my crystal ball to find the answer to that one, but obviously the question could be perceived by many, the other way around, don't you think so?

solofoe

Oh no, this thread has suddenly devolved into another 4 word game.

....and I guess that all this talk of the Presidents Electrician is kinda political, so it won't be long before vast political opinions are espoused in this very thread, and very passionately no doubt, to the point of murdering the sublime to elect the ridiculous....

Mr. Gypsy sir, I meant no disrespect. I just enjoy the challenge of being in the presence of those people who challenge me. I enjoy making an attempt at witty banter or a healthy argument with these people.
I have heard some of your story and would just like to its good to say its good have you back with us.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Mr. Gypsy sir, I meant no disrespect. I just enjoy the challenge of being in the presence of those people who challenge me. I enjoy making an attempt at witty banter or a healthy argument with these people.
I have heard some of your story and would just like to its good to say its good have you back with us.

Most kind of you Sir/Maam....no disrespect was registered.

I too enjoy a bit of the old witty repartee'....The problem with doing it on the internet, on a forum site, is that we only have the written word to make our point, whatever that may be. So much is lost.....but hey, it's better than nothing.

Floridian

Veteran
I edited what I wrote yesterday because of something that Gypsy couldn't have anything to do with.I lost several hundreds of dollars last summer after dealing with SB since the seeds direct/heavens Stairway days.Sorry if I offended.One was a cash deal,the others mucho money orders

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sorry to hear about that Floridian. Of course I don't like to hear of such things occurring, even though I had nothing whatsoever to do with this loss....

But I do have lots of seeds, and could send you a care pack, if that might make things any better?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm...I would have to look deeply into my crystal ball to find the answer to that one, but obviously the question could be perceived by many, the other way around, don't you think so?
Yes G thats something i thought about should Trump get elected,,,
A tragic plane crash,,helicopter malfunction,,,long distance shooter,,,,
I just cant imagine the "inner sanctum" allowing another potentialiy much bigger "cuckoo" in to the nest,,,,s2