What's new

Best White Rhino?

Hey all,

I love White Rhino, the euphoric highly narcotic effects. I'm just wondering which breeder has the best version? From what I've heard it's the Medicine Man from Mr. Nice. I'm curious though if the Nirvana version is any good? I know Greenhouse has a version as well which I am somewhat interested in. I'd like to get the Mr. Nice version but it's pretty expensive, interested to see what people think.

Also if anyone has any suggestions on similar strains I'd appreciate it.

WelderDan

Veteran
White Rhino (White Widow x Afghani) was created by Greenhouse. Then Shanti split from Greenhouse and started MNS.

There is a LOT of animosity between those two camps. Both sides claim very different origins for the White Widow. I'm not gonna side with either, just giving you a quick history of the strain.

With all the claims and counter claims from both camps, I can't say which one has the for sure, real deal original genetics as I never tried the original strain before the spit occurred.

Several seed companies have put out versions of the strain. Most are just selections of either Greenhouse or MNS.

Nirvana, as far as I know is a knock off. They don't say what Widow was used, it could be a knock off too. It's good for the price, but it isn't the real thing.

Since "best" is subjective to individual tastes and preferences, try as many as you can and decide for yourself which one fits your tastes.

Maple_Flail

White Rhino (White Widow x Afghani) was created by Greenhouse. Then Shanti split from Greenhouse and started MNS.

There is a LOT of animosity between those two camps. Both sides claim very different origins for the White Widow. I'm not gonna side with either, just giving you a quick history of the strain.

With all the claims and counter claims from both camps, I can't say which one has the for sure, real deal original genetics as I never tried the original strain before the spit occurred.

Several seed companies have put out versions of the strain. Most are just selections of either Greenhouse or MNS.

Nirvana, as far as I know is a knock off. They don't say what Widow was used, it could be a knock off too. It's good for the price, but it isn't the real thing.

Since "best" is subjective to individual tastes and preferences, try as many as you can and decide for yourself which one fits your tastes.

interesting you mention Nirvana as being a "knock off" of sorts as I've usually found their Snow white a very good (personal preferance) and consistant White rhino type.

in typical Nirvana style the lineage is about as clear as mud, I've never ran it myself but have sample many bags and its a Solid rhino.. a littel sweeter(or smoother) in flavour profile than MNS Medi Man, and Louder with more leg to it than GHS version. From my eye lean more to the MNS structure.

hope it helps

madalasatori

Veteran
Verdant green had some pukka white rhino crosses, he has a forum on here and I think gorilla seeds stocks his gear, could be wrong though.

Thanks for all of the input guys I really appreciate it!

Do any of you guys know of any super skunky strains? Something that would give me the infamous roadkill skunk smell?

Happy Times

Thanks for all of the input guys I really appreciate it!

Do any of you guys know of any super skunky strains? Something that would give me the infamous roadkill skunk smell?

Off the top of my head from those Roadkill Skunk threads

Shoreline
Cheese
Some afghans
Shiva Shanti?
Maybe Chem-related strains
Some of the Dominion stuff?

One that has roadkill skunk in the description but that I’ve never heard people talk about is the La Plata Labs Big Skunk

Latest posts

Latest posts