What's new

Best white rapper ever....

I

In~Plain~Site

images

I have to admit, I love the word Cracker, lol! I know it's a racial slur, but it sounds kind of endearing. Like something I would call my Son. "Get over here you little cracker!" Ahahaha:D

C

CascadeFarmer

haha I'm a cracker too... but I supposedly have some injun in me... same tribe as Johnny Cash right..

STFU with that cracker shit. Spent most of my senior year in high school behind bars back in '79. Murderers, armed robbers, tree jumpers and such. I was just a stupid 'white' boy from the burbs and took me a few years to figure out what they were talking about and kept calling me. Cracker ain't no better than nigger.

smokefrogg

Veteran
mixed breed here

my favorite white rappers are from the days of olde, the bestie boys, gotta' give it up to them...oh wait, aren't they jewish?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Would a white rapper be better if he had dreads?
What if he had been to prison and kept his dreads the whole stay?

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
eyedea is tight, never heard of him that freestyle with him and slug was tight, but check out emineme and proof on tim westwood, theres another one i can't find with tim feeding eminem words.

[youtubeif]yHGuI8sPSCc[/youtubeif]
not the one im talkin about just a random freestyle.
[YOUTUBEIF]535FGToVW-I[/YOUTUBEIF]
sweet i found it. part of it anyway, i searched for the animal crackers line lol.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
HAHA!!! I started this thread as a joke with the weird al video, N yall really ran with it.
Most white folks that rap look to me like they jus tryna be cool n dont really know the half on the roots. I bet alot uh the slang they say they dont even know the real meaning of. Rap for me is motivation and game, n I really dont see too many white rappers incorporating any good teaching in they music. I grew up without a mom, so when eminem get ta talkin bout "fuck u mom, you didnt give me enough hugs" that shit is gay. typical spoiled white kid shit -damnit mom, I said I wanted a mercedes, not a bmw!- she must a did somethin right, cuz u grew up n got rich.

Latest posts

Latest posts