What's new

Best white rapper ever....

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
would zac wanna be called a rapper ??

and though to me its irrelevent, he really cant be called white surely,, guys got a fro :rasta:

he's more the ethiopian light skinned dred type,,

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm so white I could get burned rippinp a dvd so when I say white folks shouldn't be saying the word YO or wearing baggy ass pants with no belt their hats on lock and acting ghetto I mean it.

There is only a handful of white boys Tupac would listen to so what does that tell ya. Music is like a movie if you enjoy it fug what anyone else says but some of theses whiteboys they got running around now are simply cashing in pitching the lines and getting paid plain and simple.

With the electronics they have now they could take anyone they want off the streets and make bank and do so everyday. The real talent lies in the streets like it used to that will probably get capped b4 the big day. The kid a few weeks back in Atlanta that got shot in the studio was killed over a piece of freakin candy.

The paper said candy but we street folk know ole boy that shot him got his ass whooped in front of his boys went to the car got the gun and ran in and shot the kid in the studio.

You guys might all laugh your asses off but what about Elvis?

That cracker made bank and still does to this very day well at least the Japanese do since Priscilla sold him to them years back lol.

I've seen a lot of you guys in here try to kill each other over the rep thing we got here so just imagine the REAL LIFE :) :) :)

Some of you guys simply make me crack a smile talking street acting like it's cool to be ghetto and poor. When I was there all I can say is for 2 years of my life my nickname was OREO and for the life of me I never ever wanted to stay there or EVER go back once I got out.

White Folks Shouldn't Rap Tupac & Dre gave Eminem a free pass so he don't count.

My Penny
Mr.Wags