What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best ways to Eat Budder Without Baking???

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Tincture is my absolute favorite - 2 tsp in the morning chased with some coffee to get the downright wretched taste cleaned out, and I was good for the DAY.

For butter, I did essentially the same - I just dropped it in a cup of coffee :yes:

lord siva

A tablespoon on some warm toast, and then covered with some fresh pineapple crumb pie. One hour later I feel like pie.

L

LolaGal

thanks for all the good ideas!

Capsules, now why didn't I think of that? duh-oh. Me HomerSimpson clone....

Crispi is a genius. Crispi is a genius! :)

N

noone4u

Why not melt some chocolate and add some butter and some milk and then pour it over some vanilla ice cream ???

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
thanks for all the good ideas!

Capsules, now why didn't I think of that? duh-oh. Me HomerSimpson clone....

Crispi is a genius. Crispi is a genius! :)

Lola, you really haven't heard of Cannabrex yet? Developed by one of our longtime IC members, Genkisan :yes:

E

EvilTwin

Next time just make green milk, unfreeze a shot whenever you need it, add sweetner, chug it and your smiling. Green milk is cool because it is easy to digest, and easier to make than butter.
H

I like that idea Haps...

Lola,
What I've been doing is to make a cup of hot tea and add a spoonful of butter to it. Some spices and down the hatch...

I pretend it's Yak butter tea and I'm a Sherpa preparing to climb Everest.
Peace,
ET

deffstar

I heat it up and take a huge shot of it than use a chaser, its gross but only for a few seconds and you can use alot of butter bc when melted its alot less to swallow.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
One of my favorites is cannabutter on waffles or pancakes. Best with maple syrup to drown out the butter taste. It is pretty tasty really(especially for cannabutter).

Tinkerbud

I enjoy the cannamilk shots as someone mentioned earlier. I add a splash of my favorite coffee creamer to it for flavor.

St3ve

4yr old thread makin a comeback!!

On the subject though, I still gag when I think about eating raw budder. I did it one time and got way too high for like 8 hours. The taste and smell were so bad, and when I accidentally get some in my mouth when I'm making it I almost gag.

My advice to the OP (assuming 4 years later they are still around) is to next time instead of making budder just make capsules. The just pop one and you're good. The point of making budder is to use it to cook. If you don't wanna cook then don't make budder. :)

Enchantre

I usually just eat the cannabutter I make, plain, or I put it in my (hot) food, like veggies.

I make really good tasting cannabutter.

Calimed

Veteran
Rice crispy treats work pretty well. Add a little cinnamon to compliment the budder and shave some Ibarra on top as a garnish.

satva

Veteran
Chocolate, about 60% cocoa, added to ghee, cools into a solid dense chocolate bar, that's denser than a milk chocolate, with say 30% cocoa. Use high cocoa chocolate and ghee, minimizing the milk solids, which cause spoiling. Remove the milk solids from butter and you get ghee, which has a higher oil content. THC likes the oil in chocolate and ghee. I used leaves with trichones. The taste is predominately chocolate with an herbal taste.

They're adding all lots of things to chocolate these days - salt and lavender, which I don't like, but the cured leaf complements the taste of chocolate, and the high is quite, a bit more mellow than vaping.
Until now, I've never been a fan of leaves.

7years

Chocolate, about 60% cocoa, added to ghee, cools into a solid dense chocolate bar, that's denser than a milk chocolate, with say 30% cocoa.

For sure. I discovered this recently

Adding cocoa powder, some sugar and almond meal to melted budder solidified into a hard but chewy fudge like chocolate bar. Very easy. No baking, no special tools. Just mixed it up in the budder bowl, turned it out onto plastic wrap and refrigerated.

Too easy.

Of course, some bud taste remains since I didn't filter, but I don't mind, personally.