What's new

Best way to hunt?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
12-15 inch tall plants are a lot of trouble for a small yield. If it were me I would grow full-grown plants in 5-gallon containers. That way you would only have to water 10 to 20 instead of 300 little plants. I tried the little plants and it was too much work. 😎
IMG_3629.JPG
IMG_3630.JPG
IMG_3759.JPG

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
50 plants per light and 6 lights are 300 plants to auto water. You would work your ass off just keeping the water lines proactive. Either way, keep us posted. For breeding, you can have more control with fewer plants to pollinate. 😎

exoticrobotic

I dont think you would get seedlings to finish @ 12 - 15 inches without growing them sideways which would take up space

if you pheno hunt you really need two rooms one to veg clones/keepers one for flowering.

Grow the female plants to 4 nodes, pinch out the top and clone the top.

Flower the mother plants and keep the good ones you have in clone.

With two rooms you can start new seeds as soon as you start flowering stuff. The new seedlings would be ready to pinch out/take clones around the time you are harvesting the previous run.

Ad infinitum...:D

Last edited:

Howard715

I dont think you would get seedlings to finish @ 12 - 15 inches without growing them sideways which would take up space

if you pheno hunt you really need two rooms one to veg clones/keepers one for flowering.

Grow the female plants to 4 nodes, pinch out the top and clone the top.

Flower the mother plants and keep the good ones you have in clone.

With two rooms you can start new seeds as soon as you start flowering stuff. The new seedlings would be ready to pinch out/take clones around the time you are harvesting the previous run.

Ad infinitum...:D
Deff agree. I have a veg room already.

How tall do you think they would get? I have seen a lot of solo cup grows where they flip super early and get little 15”er’s..

Howard715

50 plants per light and 6 lights are 300 plants to auto water. You would work your ass off just keeping the water lines proactive. Either way, keep us posted. For breeding, you can have more control with fewer plants to pollinate. 😎
The irrigation system would be controlled automatically.
This room is not to breed in. It is to test large numbers of progeny.

PolyChucker

I sprout about 40 seeds at a time and veg them until they are 2-3’ tall (1 gal soil pots) and then flower. I think you can observe all the important traits at this compact size. So my dream would just be the same thing except 1000 plants at a time and fully automated.

Latest posts

Latest posts