What's new

Best way to eliminate smoke smell?

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Portable vape for herb or vape pen for extracts. No smoke smell. Hardly any smell at all.
Or use Ozium brand spray. Best spray i've ever used.

BenAwhile

Haha I remember back in the school days we always did the dryer sheets in the toilet paper tube and exhaled into that. Good times!
:blowbubbles:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
Portable vape for herb or vape pen for extracts. No smoke smell. Hardly any smell at all.
Or use Ozium brand spray. Best spray i've ever used.

had a family member tell me that a friend of his was smoking (either plant material or oil cant remember) a vaporizer on the NYC train and there was absolutely no detectable odor/smell at all.

it just may be the way to go over all but I really have to wait until the prices of those things come down though; those prices are really out of my financial sensibility range right now.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
a mobile vaporizer might help, does not smell up to much as smoking

and watch out with those air refreshener sprays, they might be unhealthy used in a small space as the carblessss

im reminded of this very same thought/opinion when I pass by and "AXE" display. I can't understand why that shit has to be that strong. one time I was in target, was passing a display stand at TARGET and I was able to smell that shit through the can! I think that suggests some manner of danger, I don't mind being wrong on this one! lol

Last edited:

Bigge

Indodro- Bacon FTW...........Bacon and Vodka and weed......this reminds me of a cheech and chong skit. Now we are high, tipsy with Bacon for a snack and no ones the wiser....Dave's not here :)

Just joking...I could see where bacon would work in a pinch...not so ideal for the car though.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
My wife says I smell after one small toke! So I brush my teeth before going out the door and put on some cologne. Be careful using ozium. Cops are on to it and will yank you out of the car if they smell ozium. Best to use it then roll down the window and let some fresh air in. Smoke safe and stay the same way!

G

GreenPlant

Ozone Generator m8.Brings Down any smell [imoe]
Bad for your Nasal Membranes so make yourself Scarce for a bit

BagAppeal

I would start dabbing, if it's an alternative, That doesn't give away the smell so easy, and your product won't smell. If not I have found a spray made by Ona that does wonders for me.. check out onaonline.. they should solve your problems!!
Hope this is helpful..

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had a family member tell me that a friend of his was smoking (either plant material or oil cant remember) a vaporizer on the NYC train and there was absolutely no detectable odor/smell at all.

I believe it. Vaping herb is such a different smell than burning it. Most people would have no idea what the smell is unless they've vaped before.
Same with oils. I vape oils in public in an unfriendly state with no worries.

it just may be the way to go over all but I really have to wait until the prices of those things come down though; those prices are really out of my financial sensibility range right now.

You can get an e-cig type vape for oils for around $30. I have one and use it everywhere. Love the thing.

Dilbert Do

Dilbert ... Vodka? Hilarious...Do you spray this out of a spray bottle or just splash it everywhere like aftershave? Sounds like a good way to announce that you have liquor AND weed in here.

I used it to wipe down a coffee table that had been used as a rolling table/ash tray for several months. I've also used it on myself as a cologne. (Was trying to nail a chick who was an alcoholic but hated smoking.) :biggrin:

honeyoil

I second "Ozium". Comes in a can. Get a big can for the house and a small can for the car. It will totally remove the smoke from a car in seconds.