What's new

Best way to check trics

AmishFarmer

This is easy and only costs $30 on Amazon.It is a kids toy called, Eyeclops Bionicam,it is a digital microscope,100x,200x400x.It works on batteries so it is portable.It has a 2.5" screen on it so you can see the pics right away,no computer needed.It makes movies.For anyone who has broke their back and neck,squinting trying to keep one eye closed using those radio shack scopes, this thing is great.It has a removable USB card,Enough all ready here are the pics.

THC•20

Damn, nice pics. Thanks for the great discovery lol. This is great, I usually don't use a microscope to judge harvest but if I can get pictures like that for only $30 I think I'll give it a try.

wishbone420

yea what thc20 said. i use a telescope eye piece at the moment. i just love looking at my babys. due to cold temps. tricomb stalks are turning purple kinda cool.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Added bonus of this over the Bionic EYE is the Cam takes actual pics. The EYE merely transmits to a TV.

As to squinting with a RS scope, don't. Squint, that is. Just like a camera, rather than close an eye, ignore the eye not looking through the viewfinder. It's a trick that takes some practice but, not much.

Quazi

Awesome.

Ordering one of these for sure.

Looks like it's normally $80.00 but it's on sale right now for $30.00.

Thanks for the heads up! :yes: :yes: :yes:

-Q :rasta:

B

badugi

Wow awesome find. Technology is so cheap nowadays... 2.5" full color LCD, camera, and magnification for under $30 shipped.

M

moses224

Thanks I bought it 27.99 2 day ship. Hell of a deal 65% off. Loving that it has usb and lcd screen. Thanks again for heads up

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Great shots Bro! :rasta: I use the 10mm eye piece for my telescope and look through it backwards to check trichs LOL. But I might just have to get me one of those. Great price! :jump:
Stay safe yo & :smoweed:

Last edited:
P

Pandemic

I had the opportunity to test one of these out the other day and it is worth whatever they charge.

I had read this thread a few days ago and thought "oh, neat but I am happy with my radio shack 'scope". Then I go to one of those discovery, hands-on museums for kids. Well there it was at it's own little station hooked up to a 19inch LCD. I waited until the kid moved and then I plopped down and started playing with it. It was a 60x to 200x model. You could switch the light to shine down from the top or up from the bottom. Also you could adjust contrast and brightness as well as take snapshots all through the software interface. It was nice that the magnification control was manual and on the device rather than a digital.

I was looking at slides of feathers and leaves but I was imagining trichs. I was very impressed with this "toy". I spent about 15 minutes on the thing until few 5 year old kids started forming a line. I relinquished control. I had seen what I needed, I want this TOY.

G

Greyskull

i just ripped it out fo the box, stuck some batteries in it, grabbed a leaf from a middle section fo my wk5d4 SDxSB and took a few quick shots to see if its as cool as it seems.

IT AS FUCKING COOL AS IT SEEMS NO DOUBT

100X

200X

200X

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've just got a veho discovery 1.3mp x200 USB microscope,heres a few pics.
I'll get better pics once i've got the hang of it.

Bruja64

I love this!!!
And, naturally I just spent 20.00(shipping n handling) on the radio shack deal---which is cute & cool, but now I have a real interest in the 'up close and personal' view of things.
It's fun just finding dog hair, leaves, dead bugs,etc., just to entertain myself.

Guess I'll continue being Ms.Santa and buy myself a little New Year's gift. :jump:

BTW...if my sig comes out big...SORRY. I am editing it in a minute.

D

daddyhaze

Just got 3 of 'em today for $20 a piece.

Here's my first try on the Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunk I grew:

60100PIC017.jpg