What's new

Best way 2 clean bags

G

Whats the best way to clean my bags?I rinse them evertime as soon as whatever was in it is out.I rinse them good but when i look at the screens and hold them up to the light i can see were there is stuff building up.Thanx for any help. :wave: oh yeh, Got melt for the first time last night.Usally its good but this is the first time it actually bubbled.Love these bags!!!!!! :canabis:This is post 420,dont i get a prize er somthin?lol :biggrin:

KRS Juan

Congrats on the full-melt!

I just got some bags myself, so I cant speak from much experience. So far I have been washing the bags in a shower the second each gets pulled from the bucket. Cold water and rinsing both sides of the bag very well seems to work so far.

Any idea what change you made to start getting full-melt?

-KRS Juan-

G

I was using a mixer at like high speed and beatin the crap out of it.Now i use one of those wands stick things on low and then stir with a big wooden spoon.And just keep adding ice.The first time i did it the resin in my last bag -the 25 was black.But this time it was a nice sandy white,and its good mmmmm.Good luck makin yers. :wave:

G

I've found the easiest way to clean the bubblebags and the pressing screens if the resin wont come off with just cold water is some alcohol and a toothbrush. Just pour the alcohol on the resin spot and brush calmly YOU DONT WANT TO RIP THOSE SCREENS :bashhead:

-kushmasteR

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
melt yum yummmm

melt yum yummmm

so far my most melty and favorite hash has come out of the 73u bag..... bubbleman told me to keep a close eye on the 120u bag because some of the more mature trichs can end up there. it seems natural to want to look at the finest stuff but my best has consistently been a cpl bags up