What's new

best volcano vap heat to use?

upNORTH

Just wondering since i got new volcano yesterday. can someone share what they think might be the best heat to set it at to get vapped?

pack a bowl

kinda depends on the weed sometime.. but i usually prefere to start anwhere from 6.2 - 6.5 then kick it up every so often (depending how big the bag is)

365 digital is the way to go for sure nice pickup, 365 is about as high as you would ever want to go and 350 is about as low as i would ever go, with 362-365 being ideal

pack a bowl

oh well i don't have a digi, missed that post. but as for going up to 365, you might want to go higher if you are more used to being "stoned" right than "high"

1ManGrow

378 was my magic number

386 after the first or second bag..

Soon you will find what you like best...At first i was always trying to figure out what everyone else set it to but then just did my own test runs...

Test and get stoned at the same time...

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do similar - 2 bags at 370ish, last one at 380. I liked the bud to be ever so lightly browned when done.

I have always kept it at 365, then i was told to kick it up and see how i like it, but that was coming from someone who says they like it at 420. i went with 385 and was quite pleased, more like smoke, but i still keep it at 365 for thinner vape hits

CLDBD

I don't have a cano but I do anywhere from 305 up to 385. I can get good bags from the low numbers but they are thicker up high. I generally walk it up bag after bag anyhow. I find if I start high I get a coulpe really thick bags and a few thinner bags and it is about toast. If I start lower I can get 8-10 average bags off a decent sized bowl.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
I get about 6-8 bag on the slightly before noon position on my dial, but the cup thingy has to be about half full.

CLDBD

Yes I get 8-10 bags on a full bowl in the extreme starting low. I go from about 305 up to 385. Upping the heat after every bag by a little. One bowl lasts me about two days except on weekends when I use more.

1ManGrow

True. That has me thinking about a replacement bag. I have heard of folks using oven bags. Do they make bags this small? Or should I go for the mega turkey bag? :joint:

I would go with an oven bag..Should be a tutorial on how to change the easy valve system to an oven bag...

Google " Ultimate Guide to Recycling the Volcano Vaporizer Easy Valves "

I have a link to a step by step of how to do it(With Pictures) but dont know if I am allowed to post the link..
http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...volcano-vaporizer-easy-valves-w-pix-save.html
If this is not allowed.I will remove it..

If you cant find it and need it you can try to PM me..If it is ok to post link to
the tutorial then I will..

1ManGrow

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
!Man post up :joint:

I go to the bakery section of the grocery store, when you buy fresh bread the have clear bags so they keep longer, use those, the ones for baguette type french bread are very similar to the shape you need, just cut them down a bit and voilà.