What's new

---Best type of pipe for hash---

trumie04

I am going on a vacation soon and I am bringing some hash. I was planning on buying a new pipe so I know it's clean (for legal reasons).

My question is this: What would be the best type of pipe to buy for smoking hash? I will only have hash with me, so no weed. That is of course, if I don't find any there. I would assume I'd want one with a really small hole in the bowl, but are there some designs that work better than others? Any suggestions for controlling the excessive smoke that comes with smoking hash, so I don't waste it!

Sorry if this question is confusing, but I'm high right now and I'd really like some suggestions. Thank you very much for your replies! Peace!!!

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Get a small corncob pipe at the drug store for 5 bucks or less. Set the screen down in far enough that you can use a coin as a lid to conserve da hash. Dispose of as needed. To convert to a churchwarden style, take off the mouthpiece and insert a bendy straw, change daily. Have fun.
H

Last edited:

Peregrin Took

Id stick with glass dude, you can get a cheap spoon for under $10 at most cig stores around here. Just get a pack of screens when you get the pipe, and cut one to fit snug inside the bowl.

Aside from an oil vape or on top of a nug, this is the best way I have found to smoke melty hash.

XxJ03YxX

Hash pipe..They have a deep bowl and you burn on the outside. And you don't get much excessive smoke.

Your not flying are you?

GoodbyeBlueSky

with hash? a cheap little metal pipe with a screen is your best bet. or maybe a soap stone pipe or something...

smoking hash out of a glass pipe just turns into a mess...

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Metal and glass bowls both suck, too hot. Horn, bone, and cob for cool tasty smoke.
H

G

OK Forget buying the hash pipe and give me your hash ....I will smoke it for you.....hahahahahaha

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I always smoked my hash on a pin under a glass. toss the pin, wash the glass, no paraphernalia charge. around here, a used pipe with resin in it is the exact same penalty as simple possession - 11 mo. 29 days plus $750 fine, plus 12 months active probation at $46 per month. they swab the inside of the pipe bowl/stem with litmus paper; if it changes color you are fucked. now, the glass/pin deal IS sort of hard to pull off out riding around/hiking in the woods. for that I made my own little bowls out of scraps of wood & tossed them when I got paranoid. easy to make another...:tiphat:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
in Tennessee you get 11 months and 29 days in jail just for a pipe? damn! I would have a spot in the woods near my house to hide everything

blastfrompast

Veteran
Get a 1-hitter. the kind with the ash tapper....

Works great...and if you get one with a wooden case, you can jam your hash in where the green goes...

RonSmooth

Veteran
Does it have to be a pipe?

I just bought a mini-pen type thing for wax. Mainly for travel, so I dont have to carry all the dabbing gear. I have never smoked hash from it, just QWISO wax. I dont see why hash wouldn't work the same way other concentrates do.

It is just a small pen shaped device with a battery and an attachment for wax. You charge the battery (via USB) and put the wax in the special included attachment.

Then press a button. The battery heats up a small wire inside the wax attachment which in turn heats the material. You suck through a small hole in one end.

The good thing is that it is inconspicuous, doesnt require a separate ignition source, and is portable.

I usually do dabs off of a domeless titanium nail/water pipe. The pen is not even in the same league as a nail setup. It is tough to get a nice big hit. I like how one dab is all I need off a nail. I have to suck on the pen until I am light headed to get a decent hit.

Sometimes I dont want to be way stoned and the pen is a good way to titrate dosage.

Very good to have for travel/unfriendly places.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
ViceroyImg_2_9274b45f-e3c4-41a5-a5f8-c8a522560bd7_1024x1024.jpg

rik78

Veteran
I use a glass pipe, first I smoke some green, until I have anice bed of ash, then I drop my hash, either hot-press one or bubble water or dry shift...

sorry to hear about Tennessee, sucks!!

purple_man

Veteran
for me it's the traditional morroccan wooden zipsy (the one with the small head and long tube)

blessss

S

sourpuss

Actually imo the best pipe for hash is a pipe made out of hash.