What's new

best type of hash?

K

kannubis

Corned beef hash with a couple eggs, over easy of course :)

Oh yeah, dry sift mixed into oil is nice too, oil should be decarboxylized first for edibles.

David762

I think that the hot water is used as a "double boiler".

I think that the hot water is used as a "double boiler".

hmmm so I poor the hot water in the solution i made from my acahol? You say it will just evaporate over time? Should I keep the electric stove on low heat or medium?

So all i do is poor the water into the 91% solution on the plate that im going to dry on? Im confused.

And you say I can add dry more kifeish looking hash and that will be fine?

With the hot water in a pot or pan on the electric stove-top, and a second pot or pan on top of that filled with your ISO solution -- that way there is no direct heat applied to your ISO extract, it will not get too hot if you mind the water bath temperature (125 - 150 degrees), and no risk of flash-over that ignites the vaporizing ISO alcohol. Using a hot water bath speeds up the evaporation process, but it should be done with good ventilation like with a stove vent hood and ceiling fan both running.

Absolutely no need to add hot water directly to the ISO solution, as that is exactly opposite what your objective is -- to remove all water and alcohol from the ISO solution as gently as possible.

As the alcohol is evaporated from the pot or pan that it is in, it can be transferred to an open glass|pyrex baking dish that will make access to the dried residue, the hash oil, easier.

mocs0

.I have bubble bags but I perfer a more gooey hash material, to help paitents that can only use by eating rather than smoking.

make bubble hash, then soak it in some everclear. less liquid needed so you save money and it evaporates faster and it doesn't have all the plant matter in it and you don't have to worry about the poisonous additives that iso has.