What's new

Best trimmer machines today?

A

AlterEgo860

bonsai scissors are wat im on the way to buying.. waitin on harvest to get extra cash together. but my boy uses them.. and he can do a lb every 4 hours. he has the girl go threw the bonsai and then he goes over with a pair of fiskars to get the stems and remaining fans off.. but hes a perfectionist.. if u look at his buds compared to any other person whose pushing 5-10 lbs every 2 months his are wayyy better trimmed

Rabbi

This thread inspired me to order one of these:http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Automatic-18...9694874?pt=US_Hydroponics&hash=item416fde029a

Like I mentioned earlier in the thread I love the trim reaper but the one thing I don't like about it is the "blades" which are not blades at all. When they hit stems it's not a clean cut due to the dullness of the "blades" and just kinda flares the em(the stems). This new one has actual replaceable razor sharp blades(genius lol). The general concept of the reaper seems to be really good but these look like a minor upgrade and the price is very reasonable I think. Especially to what the reaper cost when I bought it.