What's new

Best strains for uplifting/productive high?

roboto212

DJ Short's FLO and F13

Flo is the more heart warming high

F13 is more head warming.

I have yet to try either (my f13 comes down in 2 weeks) but from my extensive research F13 is the refined version that will give you a very crisp, clear head that really provides you with fortification and motivation.

Fuel

I like the Arjan Haze (first batchs released) outdoor, creative and not so "cloudy" in smoking all the day at work (i love my job). The light fruity taste (organic) is well balanced and don't trash your mooth after tens of blunts, but you have to finish the day with an heavy head hammer indica. It's his counter part i find.

Not my favorite sativa or haze, just this end of year i turned on instead a Somango and she perform very well. truly notable i mean in working situation.

komrade komura

Cool thread people....been following this one closely.

Himalayab Gold is my favourite uplighting creative...but I am always lookin for others

Twoshot

So P75 is something like JH F2 x Shiva Skunk X JH F2 X (JH F2 x Shiva Skunk X JH F2)X JH F2 (properly not correct explained, read the link)

I think Apollo 11 and 13 is almost the same genetics, but it depends on selection, etc.
C99 is P.94...

-------
From the link:
P.75 = Plants leaning MUCH more in the direction of Princess in floral cluster and bud structure, scent/flavor turned more "tropical" like pineapple. The stability was becoming better - two major phenotypes; short & dense (potent too) or tall/HUGE (Not so potent).

-------

what i've grown so far that has me working, would be next generations grape skunk. my supervisor stoped me once and pulled me to the side. he asked me if i smoked ice, meth whaterever you want to call it. i said no, why? he said hes never seen me so focused an moving that fast before. all i did was laugh. great smell, taste, and high. i like the strain so much i made seeds with the clones i took.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Avoid anything with Skunk #1 or Afghan lineage,, basically look towards the sativa ends.. and dont harvest too late.. IMO :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts