What's new

Best Strain under 50 days?

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Dude that said blue dream is done in 56 days is blue dreamin...she takes at least 11 weeks.

Green Crack, I still come back to this one. 7 weeks and she is finished enough although 8 she is better...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour bubble is ok at 50, better at 56 from my experience. lvpk was mentioned but i feel it is best at 65 days. dinafems power kush was plenty potent and yielded its ass off. done in 49 days. a touch better at 56.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Thai.

Skimmed thru a couple pages, can't believe some of the strains I've seen listed as good harvests at just 50 days.

My G13xHash is best between 9-10 weeks,... yes thats almost 70 days!!!!!!! (just a for instance with a strain in my garden. ;) )

P.S. the Thai reference is a F'n JOKE! well over 100 days for that one by anything I've read. :tiphat:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder how many C99's (F2s from gypsy of course) you would have to grow out to find on that flowered under 50 days?

I grew a 5 pack of the original Brothers Grimm C99 in 2001. I was lucky enough to get 4 females, and each one was outstanding in terms of quality. One of them was done in 7 weeks, and the other 3 finished in 8 weeks.

I lost my mother plant from that grow, but I just ordered a couple packs of Gypsy's F2s. It would be nice to find a keeper that finishes in under 50 days. I'll be happy if I just find at least one plant that matches the quality of the original ones I grew.

Red Fang

Veteran
Not being grumpy, sorry If I came off that way. This thread is reborn every 48 hours on IC.

IE:

I need something good, fast, and heavy
Well everyone can come to one place, preferably here, for answers! ;) I would not mind someone combining threads either. Great stuff here that helps many people. peace

A

Aerokush101

PK, Day 50 INSANE with a decent dry, not cure...dry. DAY 50. App6. BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!

A

Aerokush101

Is C99 that damn good? really? i had some pineapple something back in the day that was pretty unique, not dope, but unique. I will order some F2's of Brothers Grimm from GN soon, and I wil follow up on all the hype. DUECES!

C

chefro420

I think it is better as a breeding tool, than by itself.

But if you are looking for sub 50 dayz....

IDK ...

We rocked some original c99 from HS for years . SHit tore my head off! Id smoke a fatty every day on the way to work and just float in on my cloud . All head! Miss them girls! Tasted amazing from the first hit to the last , even if ya poked it out a few times!

Ty Hayes

You can dig BOG strains for very fast stuff.
Under 50 days is only for commercial imho, for quality stuff you'd better wait a little more even with your fastest cut/pheno.

Peace

=K

You can take Sour Bubble at 50, but it does improve with each additional day. Mr Nice Shark Shock is also very quick.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
IDK ...

We rocked some original c99 from HS for years . SHit tore my head off! Id smoke a fatty every day on the way to work and just float in on my cloud . All head! Miss them girls! Tasted amazing from the first hit to the last , even if ya poked it out a few times!

I've got a bunch of different F2s, but have never grown out just C99.

I've had C99 x Deep Chunk, and it was extreme fire. Running it right now actually.

wdcf

Chrome's Grinderella has some quick phenos that yield a ton and finish around 42days.

What Chrome is the breeder I am assuming? Where can I get his seeds?

EDIT: Found him listed on seedbay..... can I find him anywhere else?

Thanks

A

Aerokush101

You can take Sour Bubble at 50, but it does improve with each additional day. Mr Nice Shark Shock is also very quick.

I think that is considered with most strains, it should get better with time unless the window closes... I can't wait to pop these beans, see what all the hype is all about.:tiphat: