What's new

Best strain for clear energy

OGskunk420

I need something for my cronic fatigue, giving me energi, most functional, less feeling of actually being high.. at least so its not obvious to my wife all the time..

I've read my eyes sore, and have come to Ace's Honduras.
Only trouble is, it sells only in 10pk reg, and I only need 1 fem, or 3 reg to find the 1 fem.
But if buying 10 regs is what it takes to get that one female 👍

What other strains could fit the bill?
The Cali o haze was great for that

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I think I never found energetic high...maybe some positive feeling and feel like im awarded for something...like you do good Coke...and then you have will to do something cuz you feel good.

But weed that is like coffe,coke or amfifeta...I didnt find ever...sometimes some hazes or Sativas made me do it to dance on music or clean the house,but its more like antidepressant you feel good or happy and you have will for all kind of things.
Than"I must do something" feeling cuz im nervous while sitting in one place.

I think that nervousness is big part of those uplifters and higher stress levels...and higher stress levels you cant have with weed.

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess for some people no cannabis is going to stimulate them. I get real wired on some sativa lines and I help that along by harvesting before amber resin appears or shortly after. I guess there is no sativa line really but trying to explain it.

All of the lines are indica according to experts. Some are more energetic.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I would like some weed that makes me 10 years younger. Unfortunately, there is only so much that barbiturates can do. Fixing feelings of fatigue, might not be one of them. I suspect people take cannabis to chill out. Relax. Unwind. Not to jump up and do the cleaning. While some people might advise me on which strain will make me youthful again, we have to face facts. The stereotypical effect of cannabis, is not one of heightened production.

I will now smoke a joint and go for a run.
Or maybe I will smoke a joint, have a coffee, then smoke another joint. Then contemplate the pro's and con's of another coffee, and joint, or that run.

Lets not kid ourselves. There are enough people out there trying to do that for us.

Sometimes lethargy can be fixed with diet. Things like not stuffing more pizza than a stoned teenager for example. A full on vegan diet can give you the energy to get to macdonalds asap. Though if it's still bad, the doctor might give you a bit of wizz. Named wizz, because after a dab of that with your coffee, you really might do something.
I'm sorry to disagree. Good sativas will get you up and running without a problem.

CavanalCannabis

Just speaking from my experience, not what I think should be:

There’s definitely times I find myself just up and moving with more pep in my step after some smoke, but not always consistent results, and not always Sativa dominant or tropical varieties.

Thai/haze crosses do tend to have a stimulating effect, especially to the head. Sometimes though, it can be too much, leaving me paralyzed in thought streams until after the peak when it levels out. That’s usually when the productivity and more structured thought returns. SAGE, Sunrise Thai x Chocolope, (White Fire x TK) x TKNL5Haze Haze dominant F2, are the ones that get my thoughts rolling, noticeable heart rate increase, and even nervous jitters. The Thai cross is the “clearest” least heavy high I’ve found, but again, overindulgence can lead to paralysis, however enjoyable it may be, but we’re talking productivity here 😁.

Some Indica dominant varieties which don’t effect the head as much, but ease anxiety or pain enough to make doing tasks less dull or painful are good daytime/productivity options too. White Fire x TK, Hunza Valley91, OG Kush, CBD Warlock, all which have a nice body effect but leave the mind eased and not overly stimulated can make working more enjoyable, as long as you stay out of the pantry 😁.

I think your other lifestyle habits play a bigger role: diet, sleep, other stimulants or depressants, activity level. Demand more of your body (go for a walk everyday, do some push-ups and lunges/squats), feed yourself clean food and water, avoid bad stuff (sugar, caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, stress), and pursue something you believe in, stop making excuses, and the energy will be there. ✌️😎

Do I do all these? Not all, but most. The balance is different for everyone. Just sharing what has helped me be “well” physically and mentally, which enables more productivity and higher quality of life.

Ok, back to work, y’all stealing my productivity from my greenhouse!

Rgd

Veteran
Just speaking from my experience, not what I think should be:

There’s definitely times I find myself just up and moving with more pep in my step after some smoke, but not always consistent results, and not always Sativa dominant or tropical varieties.

Thai/haze crosses do tend to have a stimulating effect, especially to the head. Sometimes though, it can be too much, leaving me paralyzed in thought streams until after the peak when it levels out. That’s usually when the productivity and more structured thought returns. SAGE, Sunrise Thai x Chocolope, (White Fire x TK) x TKNL5Haze Haze dominant F2, are the ones that get my thoughts rolling, noticeable heart rate increase, and even nervous jitters. The Thai cross is the “clearest” least heavy high I’ve found, but again, overindulgence can lead to paralysis, however enjoyable it may be, but we’re talking productivity here 😁.

Some Indica dominant varieties which don’t effect the head as much, but ease anxiety or pain enough to make doing tasks less dull or painful are good daytime/productivity options too. White Fire x TK, Hunza Valley91, OG Kush, CBD Warlock, all which have a nice body effect but leave the mind eased and not overly stimulated can make working more enjoyable, as long as you stay out of the pantry 😁.

I think your other lifestyle habits play a bigger role: diet, sleep, other stimulants or depressants, activity level. Demand more of your body (go for a walk everyday, do some push-ups and lunges/squats), feed yourself clean food and water, avoid bad stuff (sugar, caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, stress), and pursue something you believe in, stop making excuses, and the energy will be there. ✌️😎

Do I do all these? Not all, but most. The balance is different for everyone. Just sharing what has helped me be “well” physically and mentally, which enables more productivity and higher quality of life.

Ok, back to work, y’all stealing my productivity from my greenhouse!
nah... respectfully .."its the weed"

Ca++

I'm sorry to disagree. Good sativas will get you up and running without a problem.
While not catagorised as an upper, there are some traits that fall under the stimulant category. Paranoia for example, comes from stimulous. Some people claim to never get paranoia, and so their mind is likely going some place else.
I once had an SK#1 that wouldn't let you sleep until you had smoked it all. It was a real problem having bags of it. That puts it in the stimulant category, but I can only speak from experience, when I say nothing makes me want to get up. I have friends that disagree wholeheartedly, but in reality, I have never seen them have a J then want to do something other than smoke another. I can understand this to the degree that I take a J to my outdoors, but I hide it until the walk home. Work stops if we smoke, yet the walk home is much more meandering and interesting after one. So on one hand there we have the smoke leading to more plodding about. On the other hand though, the plodding has to start first. Other activities take on new meaning after a smoke. Creativity can get a real boost. Though the decorating really does just take longer.

I can see the path out of depression through smoking, but have never seen anybody take it. It has always remained more of a goal, than a process.

A decent coffee is much more reliable. Not many people are motivated to get out of bed with a J, unless it's to fetch it from the ashtray. Coffee though... that's used by millions.

early_bird

Veteran
I´ve grown Honduras, you need patience, mine took over 130 days in flower.
It´s an great up high, but i wouldn´t say it gives really a lot of energy, there are better strains for that.

Take a closer look to Bangi Haze from ACE. This one was very energetic for me, it was impossible to sit on the couch for me, no matter how tired you have been before. Bangi is like coffee. Not very sophisticated or complex high, but a strong Energizer.
Also quite sociable and clear if you don´t overdue it, so you can do things or talk to people normally.

The Fem version was not as good than the regular for me. May just luck.

NepJam ist just a great but usual hybrid for me, has uplifting properties but not really gave me energy.

C99 has a similar up-high like bangi, but not so enjoyable and much more paranoia triggering, to nervous in my opinion, but yields better, tastes better and has a more complex high.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts