What's new

best strain and high

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
thanks vt fire
nepalnt21,
look buddy we dont have to go back and forth on this.its real simple there's no medicine
in the world that is free to my knowlege there is some program or someone is paying for it some how.like look at canada they have health care which i dont know if it covers medicine but their taxes is paying for that.do you know to produce a product you need to pay in some cases workers equipment and a place where the product is being made plus utilities.and a product that you have to process with something else is a man made drug
what most of us see in the streets killing people.marijuana is never process to be created
so how it can be labled as a drug is in your oppinion.note i said :The effects of a sativa marijuana are mostly cerebral
THE INDICA IS heavy neck experience I like to call it, to total sleepouts, one spliff and its goodnight
THATS WHAT MY PEOPLE'S LIKE DARK HEAVY HIGH.THEY DONT WANT TO CELEBRATE
with drugs people party with and with medicine you alleaviate your pain or heal the matter
theres nothing free bro i spend lots of money on this to help.someone gotta help my pocket cause i'm not rich as a matter of fact i have two hundred dollars to my name and i havent seen not even a third of what i invested,peace love

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
str8 man, like i said, i love drug dealers.

and you know what, im sorry i was such a dickhead. ive been in a bad mood the last few days.

but now i feel better.

and i totally see what you mean with the indicas, but personally, i smoke for recreation (not gonna try to cover it up with anything) and for me, recreation means getting HIGH HIGH HIGH AS A KITE and for me that means colombian, mexican, thai, haze, all that. im not a fan of being all burnt out and slow after a night of toking that kush.

good luck to you.

Rgd

Veteran
drgreenthumbs fem c99 is from a VERY special sativa dominant pheno c99 not like the rest of the c99's
and if you want trippy and strong that you will not ever get tired of, get THAT.
you just HAVE to know about this particular c99.

F.Y.I.
You are asking way too generic a question. While there are certain strains that are "better" than others, when you try to get as specific as 'the highest high', you will inevitably get nothing but opinions.

As for a heady (trippy) high, you are looking for a sativa. With sativa, you must flower longer, and from my experience the yield is slightly less than indica dominant strains. I suggest Destroyer if you are going for sativa.

Although I have no idea about Alaskan Ice, Train Wreck is great genetics. I am looking for that myself and have been for a while now.

Good luck in your journey!

I agree, but have to add, that all strains will have certain general effects on different people, as well as specific kicks and effects not felt by the general public. Documenting hundreds of stains, specifically for ailments from patients, it does come down to genetics and the human. For instance, a cool cross I made to help with Chronic Pain, Neuropathic Disorders, and Mental Disorders is Blue Room (( Blue Widow x Blue Dream) x (Romulan x Sour Diesel))------some patients showed awesome results of curbing their aliments, and found couch lock wasn't there, but a numbing body high. Rec smokers on the other hand, found the couch lock and dizzyness to be overwhelming for 2-3 hours, then entered a numbing high. So, in extreme cases, tolerance, plant genetics, specific treatments, and human genetics will all play a role. Kush's, sure, Tiny Bomb, Sputnik, Space Queen, Sour Romulan, Granddaddy Diesel, etc. etc., everyone can right, but really depends on the person themselves on what effects his/her nervous system.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i was checking out lsd from barneys farm and thc is 23% that realy sounds killer
anyone grown is this it a strecher

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
any word on LSD is it good on yield and is the high out of this world??

Yes, one:

Search (search function located at the top, among the drop down menus)

Free loading game knowledge ain't cool (when the end result is for commercial use).

And, some folks don't wish to be part of for profit posts... entiendes?

Just in case a Narc is fishing...

Don't take it harsh bro'... just business.

Peace

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Yes, one:

Search (search function located at the top, among the drop down menus)

Free loading game knowledge ain't cool (when the end result is for commercial use).

And, some folks don't wish to be part of for profit posts... entiendes?

Just in case a Narc is fishing...

Don't take it harsh bro'... just business.

Peace

yo who are you it seem to me that you following all my post
now talking i'm free loading info.what is this site for?hope its to share
knowledge
and now i'm suspect of you saying narcs fishing
like who jumps on someones thread and starts talking profit and narcs
when its not the topic.i was asking simple question like anyone would
and this is what you have to say
i got my eyes on you keep following me around:dueling:

nomaad

Veteran
dominican: if you are serious about the genetics you run... and are looking for something special, you cannot expect to buy a pack of seeds and find that one FIRE pheno.

I would suggest buying 20-30 seeds of the same variety and growing them all out. before flowering cut a clone of each one. If any one of your plants is the magical pheno that you want to keep, cull all the other clones and keep that one as your mom. If not, start over.

The church strain you speak of is probably a clone-only strain. Good luck finding the cut. If you want a very special cut to come to you I would advise the following. Start a grow and make a thread for it. Distinguish yourself as a serious grower who has a real love for the plant. While you are sharing your knowledge and experience with the community, put it out there that you are looking for this or that cut. It worked for me. One of the most tightly held clone-only strains of all time and my personal favorite strain was offered to me without having to ask for it. The homies back where I used to get that strain on the regular laughed at me when I said I was trying to find it. The guys who grow it there are really tight about it... been running the same cut for more than a decade and still won't come off it. Turns out I had it given to me by a friend of one of the original guys who ran it in a different city and brought it out to the city I experienced it in...

Anyhow... good luck. I hope you find your holy grail strain.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you want a good smoke that comercially yields well, and is potent go with critical mass, or sensi northern lights. Basic, easy, potent, cant go wrong. no church insense though.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I would like to toss in Casey Jones. If you get your hands on the right pheno, she will be a giant yielder. Great buzz and unique flavor.

You will not be disappointed with her for sure.

Other than that... Trial and error will probably be your best bet on your quest for a favorite.

Cartelero37

Yo Dg. about that church incense smelling like weed, i can tell from personal experience it seems to me that it can also come from purples. I've had nevilles haze hybrid from female seeds and it has that frankincense-like smell. But the purples I'm talking about are F-13 from Dj shorts yield is not so great but quality makes up for it. The other one is Outlaw Genetics
Pre-98 Bubba kushX his double purple doja f2. it yields dense resin encrusted purple nugs that give a really strong balanced high that lasts about 3 hrs. b4 coming down> BTW I'm about to sip on some mamajuana! Peace

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Yo Dg. about that church incense smelling like weed, i can tell from personal experience it seems to me that it can also come from purples. I've had nevilles haze hybrid from female seeds and it has that frankincense-like smell. But the purples I'm talking about are F-13 from Dj shorts yield is not so great but quality makes up for it. The other one is Outlaw Genetics
Pre-98 Bubba kushX his double purple doja f2. it yields dense resin encrusted purple nugs that give a really strong balanced high that lasts about 3 hrs. b4 coming down> BTW I'm about to sip on some mamajuana! Peace

GOOD LOOKS ON THA WORD
HOPE YOU SMOKING GOOD