What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best sour diesel in seed form ?

growhi

Is Rez not making seeds anymore?

rez just disappeared last year , believe he got raided and jailed , hopefully he is back soon and re-releases the sour d ibl , its not the same without rez he was a big personality on the boards

Dickkhead

So who make the best ECSD? I have 3 reserv fem SD and they sent a free sour kush that I have going aswell. 40amsto it seems like you have solid feedback on reserv gear thanks for that:) also how do u guys store your seeds do you fridge or freeze them or vacuum seal?

growhi

So who make the best ECSD? I have 3 reserv fem SD and they sent a free sour kush that I have going aswell. 40amsto it seems like you have solid feedback on reserv gear thanks for that:) also how do u guys store your seeds do you fridge or freeze them or vacuum seal?

well thats what this thread is about trying to get a idea of who actually does sell the best sour diesel , and i just store in the fridge in a plastic tub with a seal .................... freezer only really if your gunna store seeds for a good few years imo

Dickkhead

well thats what this thread is about trying to get a idea of who actually does sell the best sour diesel , and i just store in the fridge in a plastic tub with a seal .................... freezer only really if your gunna store seeds for a good few years imo

yea Im thankfull to have found it! the freezer wont kill them right?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you're thinking Reserva Privada seeds a branch of DNA genetics. cuz REZ never made SD fems or sour kush. And i don't think 40 rocks DNA gear, i could be wrong on that though

what 40 amps is displaying is -- REZ's Sour Diesel IBL, IBL stands for Inbred Line. its somas nyc diesel crossed to the clone only sour diesel. then back crossed again and agin and again and again etc etc until it is pure sour D in seed form

^ Reservoir Seeds by RezDog who is missing

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big, greasy, and rank buds. This is the strongest smelling herb I have grown. The fuel smell is just rank burn your nostrils with a powerful skunk kick that is like no other with sour notes for this pheno. This one to me in real life looks exactly like ECSD. From the leaves to the way the buds stack and intensity of the smell. I really can't see how anything can have a more obnoxious smell. I love it.

I know what u mean my males stress flowered on their lower branches and man did they stink. literally smelled like a "blue room" when i entered the grow room. LOL i hope thats good sign :)

peace 40,
Infi

kaka_

rez just disappeared last year , believe he got raided and jailed , hopefully he is back soon and re-releases the sour d ibl , its not the same without rez he was a big personality on the boards

I remember Rezdog well from og.com days. Fuck that sucks. Been in that same boat, if he's like me it will take years to get back going again, and that is if he is a free man.

Dickkhead

you're thinking Reserva Privada seeds a branch of DNA genetics. cuz REZ never made SD fems or sour kush. And i don't think 40 rocks DNA gear, i could be wrong on that though

what 40 amps is displaying is -- REZ's Sour Diesel IBL, IBL stands for Inbred Line. its somas nyc diesel crossed to the clone only sour diesel. then back crossed again and agin and again and again etc etc until it is pure sour D in seed form
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36836&pictureid=884759]View Image[/url]
^ Reservoir Seeds by RezDog who is missing

o so the reservoir seeds are better then reserva privadas?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being a long time member here at IC I would 100% endorse rez's work with Chemdog and SD over anyone else. He brought them to the forefront from beginning and has thousands of pages of pictures of work in his forum from independent members to verify the authenticity and exhibit its superiority. Go to his forum and really explore there should be no question when done imo.

Dickkhead

does anyone have a link to order reservoirs gear? what about dr.greenthumb.com they have sd from s1 meaning its from the origanal sour diesel clone

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just check this site's seed stores seedbay.com and might be some left on boutique probably only ones ever be released again if there isn't any left should be some chemdog x sourdiesel and that was insane in it's own right

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just check this site's seed stores seedbay.com and might be some left on boutique probably only ones ever be released again if there isn't any left should be some chemdog x sourdiesel and that was insane in it's own right
:yeahthats

i think i said it here earlier you can find some very sour d dominant phenotypes in the Chemdog Sour Diesel. look for the tall floppy ones.

peace
Infi

Dickkhead

Well I just ordered lol. I have 3 reserv privada deisel and now I'll have those to compare I also have a strain called acid maybe I'll find a sd pheno in there?...

Nonphixion

I grew some WYD( if anyone remembers them) & I was fortunate enough to get a red grape/softwood incense tasting girl outta the batch, I'm presuming it was from the Soma NYCD line .. best I've had. Unfortunately the mom perished in a Fungus Gnat invasion

I remember the Whos Yer Daddy strain clusterfuck mix strain

growhi

Well I just ordered lol. I have 3 reserv privada deisel and now I'll have those to compare I also have a strain called acid maybe I'll find a sd pheno in there?...

well good luck i hope you get something special , maybe im just a tight arse with money lol