What's new

Best Skunk #1?

ddrew

Veteran
@drew
here´s a photo of my sensi skunk I´m smoking in this moment ;)

Sweet! Thanks, that does look good.
I ordered my FD the pure from the Tude so maybe they won't by the same blue packs Doc had.
They should be here next week so I'll know then.
I've been on a little skunk fest lately, in addition to the Sensi that's flowering already, I also have a fem'd RKS going, and a couple BCroadkills going as well, I was hoping to cross them with The Pure if it turns out good.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
I have grown DP's Skunk 1 and I think it's pretty good. I wish it had a little more body but oh well. I definitely get high and stoned when I smoke it. One plant I had made it close to 6.5 feet. It was a monster.

That said, I would definitely try one of Sensi's(especially one with more indica), the Skunk IBL, or even The Pure if I see some grow reports that suggest it's back to normal. I tend to believe when Sensi bought it that some of TFD's disgruntled employees screwed with a few batches of it and eventually it will work itself out- yes, that's just speculation on my part.

Iron Lion, does your Pure look like classic skunk? Some pics would be great to see if you have the chance.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
find someone with sssc`88/`89 Sk#1 f-gens....lots of ppl have them in their sock drawer...heh....Im running bout 8 of the 20pk I have...I woulda said thePure also but didnt know about the word on those as of late...but when you hold good stock you dont hunt as much....
but as being said....sssc = Sensi revamped I think...happy hunting...

hey Benji sad to say my HTC Skunk IBL's didnt wana pop?......any reports on bad germs?...mine are in a lil nilla env..label n all...I started same time , same mix with ssscSk#1 f.2's and 7 of 8 pops on Sk#1 with no lov at all on the IBLs....not talkin smack on them but just tellin it like it was...
FOE20

Hey FOE20 Shit thats no good i havent popped my HTC skunk IBL yet so im not sure maybe pm OG.BUB or Brother Monk im sure they will help you out let me know how you go with the other beans they sound interesting id like to get my hands on some of those just hafto start hunting through random sock drawers..hehe

I

Iron_Lion

Iron Lion, does your Pure look like classic skunk? Some pics would be great to see if you have the chance.

The pheno that is closest to the finish has a pointed spear shaped main bud and the other pheno is not flowered enough to tell what the main bud structure will be like. I'll try to post a picture of them maybe later on today. What I think of when I think classic "the pure" is a more rounded off baseball bat shaped main cola like in the flying dutchmens seedbank photo. I was impressed with the fast germination and vigor of these seeds.

MickTheBrag

heres a pic of the best one to get. look for the indica pheno when growing. :joint:

a great tasting strain it is too very sweet.:joint:

peace.

Attachments

• 23571Picture_0271-thumb[1].jpg
    23571Picture_0271-thumb[1].jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 15

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sensi skunk is mostly indica, so is the FD skunk#1 (not the pure). go with the skunk#1 from Dutch Passion. Ive tried The Pure from FD and Skunk#1 from Dutch passion. Both are 75% sativa and the smoke is almost the same, in fact it is the same.
I had read that Skunk #1 was the fem version of the pure from TFD. Anyway hope it is cause I've been waiting for them to arrive... waiting... waiting... waiting...

S

Scorpion

hello
Have you considered Seedsman Skunk#1... I have used it on occasion to make some things and it works well,yield is exceptional and tastes great .
you will even find some very cheesy plants if you grow enough females out. and it is very inexpensive so get several packs if you can.
Skunk#1 female x G13ww male #58
42183Skunk1_X_G13WW_1.JPG

42183Skunk1_X_G13WW_3.JPG

big bucks are paid for this...

scorpion

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skunk #1 is a heritage seed variety.

Full props to Sam the Skunkman if no-one gave him props already!!!

Skunk #1 / The Pure has been maintained since in the Netherlands,, mostly for breeding by breeders,,, not smoking.

Sensi's line of Skunk #1 shows LOTS of variation,,, TFD line of Skunk #1 shows slightly less variation... and HGF wouldn't even advise us to buy their line of Skunk #1 in their shop and prompted us towards as more heterogeneous hybrid.

Hope this helps

- - -

Psychosis x Pure [Suburban Seeds]:

picture.php

picture.php

Magash

Sensi Seeds seem to be some of the smartest marketers of seeds out there. There really isn't anybody bigger in the business so can somebody explain why they would buy FD and fuck up there strains esp The Pure which is a top seller. Then at the same time fuck up their own version of SK#1 which is a good seller in itself and lower the sales of both companies? I seriously don't think they have changed a thing at either company.

whodair

Veteran
seedsman sk1 was stretchy lanky wispy and took waaaay long to finish. the rserve privad rks strain is an sk1 that is much more dense and compact. but the smell wasnt skunk it was very sweet and fruity.

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

isn't Shit from Mr Nice skunk#1?.....I would put my money there.....

MobbDeep

yea shit is mr.nice's skunk..iv heard good things about ehir devil too..its like a skunk with either aghani or kush..o forgot..

Im growing DP fem skunk 1s and they are a 65-85% sativa. Both phenos i have are slightly different. They are both slow maturing. At 56 days flower they both could go anouther 2 weeks or more. Tall lanky when vegged long. Sweet candy smell with a hint of coffee, Kind of like being in Starbucks. Leaves turning yellow like a sativa. The FDM that everyone raives about i think is a less sativa than 75% since these peoples trichomes are ready at around 60 days instead of 75 or more. They also have shorter tighter buds like the indica. So i say its a big mixed bag in pheno types here. I got the ones closer to 75% sativa traits. Both were female and no hermies even with the heat and fert issues i had. Very hearty plants. These pcs are at 30 days flower. Problem is all these people want someting with a 50/50 trait in a 25/75 advertised mix and they cry when the plants turn out mostly sativa as advertised. Do the math folks.

dogsnob

ive grown shit which i found to be the best so far out of the pure and sensi skunk that ive grown out try mns shit cant go wrong