What's new

Best seed strain with color.. Purps/Potency???

Marcus Aurelius

More info on the Sweet Tooth #4

More info on the Sweet Tooth #4

It's purple and it's Potent! In fact, it's the strongest strain I have ever grown.

Sotf420- Sweet tooth #4

I'm intrigued. Would you mind expanding on your experience this strain? What is the yield, flowering time, flavor like? How did you grow it and what would you advise other growers to be mindful of in trying it out in their gardens? Anything else you can think of to say would be a bonus! Thanks in advance.

E

ekomsi

Im trying to figure this great quest out for my self. I just germinated some Black Rose heath robinson created and some Black Rhino.

The black rose is already showing purple traits at 2 weeks old :dance013:

Attachments

• SAM_1594.jpg
    SAM_1594.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_1592.jpg
    SAM_1592.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 6

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Bog gear rocks broham..A lot of seed companies offer some sort of purple, but you still need to pheno hunt. I've found that Bog gear is reasonably priced and usually produces 1 if not more desirable keepers, which also flower ridiculously fast! Most every strain of bogs gear has some sort of purple pheno. From personal experience I'd highly suggest the Sour Strawberry Kush. There are straight purple phenos, but my keeper was actually more magenta and pink the flowers are insanely unique. Has a very anti anxiety effect and it smells like strawberry laundry sheets, and the taste transfers; clean and sweet.

Best of luck, choosing a new mom is a fun labor of love. Just take care of them throughout and they will repay you in the end...don't cut corners.

DSC08408.jpg

DSC08279.jpg

Unknown

Latest posts

Latest posts