What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Sativa/Hazes on the market

Red October

Thanks unnamedmike, I thought it was but wasn't sure enough. Seems like the newer packaging is labelled as amnesia haze but it's still supposed to be exactly the same as haze #1/#13. Lots of good reports coming from the haze 1 reviews, won't hurt to buy a pack.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Purple Haze x Malawi. Should start flowering in next few weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user

Turned out much denser than my BH7 x A5. Yours looks great as always.

picture.php

Also recently ran Nevil's Haze and have to say I was disappointed. I would go with the mango haze. Ace has great strains and they perform very well.

A quick Zamadelica. Got fed with the Indicas so obvious over Fert. I hope to run Panama again maybe Golden Tiger which I haven't run pure next time.

Zam
picture.php

Last Zam I ran had an incredibly potent high.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
A5 Haze
C5 Haze

Bandid Haze #7
Nevil Haze
Mango Haze
Sweet Skunk
Pineapple Haze
nh21 if remeber right

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Turned out much denser than my BH7 x A5. Yours looks great as always.

View Image

Also recently ran Nevil's Haze and have to say I was disappointed. I would go with the mango haze. Ace has great strains and they perform very well.

A quick Zamadelica. Got fed with the Indicas so obvious over Fert. I hope to run Panama again maybe Golden Tiger which I haven't run pure next time.

Zam
View Image

Last Zam I ran had an incredibly potent high.

thanks, maybe from cut it would be more dense? bandaid hz flowering structure is dream coming true, minimal leaf means minimal trimming, all is calyxes.. but what I like it on it that it is very sativa in effect, more than NH.. my a5 x panamas put out pretty dense buds, too much indica for me though.
picture.php

draztik

Veteran
thanks, maybe from cut it would be more dense? bandaid hz flowering structure is dream coming true, minimal leaf means minimal trimming, all is calyxes.. but what I like it on it that it is very sativa in effect, more than NH.. my a5 x panamas put out pretty dense buds, too much indica for me though. View Image
Is that a picture of the Bandaid Haze #7 clone? Or is that a picture of Bandaid Haze #7 x A5 Haze?

browntrout

Veteran
Karma BH7 x A5 and A5 s1, GHS nevilles haze, KC Brains haze special and ACE killer A5 Malawi on the way.

Hesitant on the MNS gear with all the mixed reviews, always strong vigorous plants but very far from being what is read about them in my personal experience. Obviously lots of variation in some of the lines is expected.

Maybe Mango Haze another time.

draztik

Veteran
Look for Doc D, he has a bunch of nice offerings. Doc D has been working the Bandaid Haze #7 for a few years. The lineage of the Bandaid Haze is Cuban Black Haze x A5/Mirakel Thai. The Cuban Black Haze is supposed to be one of the NYC Haze cuts aka Piff, there are other NYC haze cuts, like the golden haze and uptown haze cuts, but from my understanding the Black Haze is the cut known as Piff. Some people say the Bandaid Haze #7 is actually better than the Cuban Black Haze. Over the years I've noticed the word "Piff" is now being used out of context to describe any weed that is considered good. I'm old school NY, I was burning NL#5 x Haze in the mid 90's before "Piff" was around, all the haze I was getting in the mid to late 90's was called straight up Haze, trippy fire, but not "Piff" haze. Around 2001-2002 the NL#5 x Haze fell off this is around the time I started getting golden haze from uptown. Golden haze was around for maybe a year before "Piff" and "Uptown". Kids around the way were calling the haze "Piff" because when you smoked it the high was like you were having an epiphany, hence the term "Piff". Doc D offers Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 which is Bandaid Haze #7 x (Bandaid Haze #7 x A5/Mirakel). The really good phenos finish around 13-14 weeks and smells like old soapy mop water.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Look for Doc D, he has a bunch of nice offerings. Doc D has been working the Bandaid Haze #7 for a few years. The lineage of the Bandaid Haze is Cuban Black Haze x A5/Mirakel Thai. The Cuban Black Haze is supposed to be one of the NYC Haze cuts aka Piff, there are other NYC haze cuts, like the golden haze and uptown haze cuts, but from my understanding the Black Haze is the cut known as Piff. Some people say the Bandaid Haze #7 is actually better than the Cuban Black Haze. Over the years I've noticed the word "Piff" is now being used out of context to describe any weed that is considered good. I'm old school NY, I was burning NL#5 x Haze in the mid 90's before "Piff" was around, all the haze I was getting in the mid to late 90's was called straight up Haze, trippy fire, but not "Piff" haze. Around 2001-2002 the NL#5 x Haze fell off this is around the time I started getting golden haze from uptown. Golden haze was around for maybe a year before "Piff" and "Uptown". Kids around the way were calling the haze "Piff" because when you smoked it the high was like you were having an epiphany, hence the term "Piff". Doc D offers Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 which is Bandaid Haze #7 x (Bandaid Haze #7 x A5/Mirakel). The really good phenos finish around 13-14 weeks and smells like old soapy mop water.

very nice info. so you found "piff" entirely different from NL5haze?

browntrout

Veteran
SSH hybrids?

Yup, one was a SSH (Bubblegum) Cross and the other a freezeland x god, that one was almost completely devoid of smell/taste as I remember. Had 2-3 females of each, grown outdoors. Might be his breeding environment creates better indoor examples vastly different than growing outdoors. Seen this before, but maybe another time.

draztik

Veteran
very nice info. so you found "piff" entirely different from NL5haze?
No, not entirely different. Before "Piff" all the haze I ever smoked on was NL#5 x Haze, we just called it "haze". So before 2001 I had only ever smoked NL#5 x Haze. Then when I started getting the Golden haze, the first time I smelled it and smoked it I said to myself that is definitely the haze. It had that same haze smell and taste but missing the sweeter smell of the NL#5 x Haze, this was a darker smell like an old church basement, or like a wash cloth that was in the shower for one too many days. I don't know how to describe the haze smell/flavor but it stands out like Chemdog or OG stands out. At one point I even thought that Piff could be related to NL#5 x Haze or even be another NL#5 x Haze cut that's how similar they smelled. I admit the NL#5 x Haze was some fire back in the day, literally no ceiling, smoke until you start tripping, and sometimes would turn to panic getting lost in your head. I miss those days.

draztik

Veteran
There are people that hold all of those original NYC haze cuts and are selfing the cuts and crossing them to each other and selling the seeds.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
No, not entirely different. Before "Piff" all the haze I ever smoked on was NL#5 x Haze, we just called it "haze". So before 2001 I had only ever smoked NL#5 x Haze. Then when I started getting the Golden haze, the first time I smelled it and smoked it I said to myself that is definitely the haze. It had that same haze smell and taste but missing the sweeter smell of the NL#5 x Haze, this was a darker smell like an old church basement, or like a wash cloth that was in the shower for one too many days. I don't know how to describe the haze smell/flavor but it stands out like Chemdog or OG stands out. At one point I even thought that Piff could be related to NL#5 x Haze or even be another NL#5 x Haze cut that's how similar they smelled. I admit the NL#5 x Haze was some fire back in the day, literally no ceiling, smoke until you start tripping, and sometimes would turn to panic getting lost in your head. I miss those days.

hmm thats very disappointing, I thought piff is some superior colombian.. I know NLhaze and it doesn't do that for me.. only if I would have low tolerance... once I got tolerance it has ceiling and HIGH(not stone) is not long lasting..

if I can talk for bandaid hz, it is different than NLhaze.. even feels more sativa than neville´s haze, which is the most haze dominant over all other NLhazes..

Latest posts

Latest posts