What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Power Strip For Two 5x5 Tents On LED'S And AC Infinity Equipment?

MajorGrindage

I will be setting up two 5x5 tents soon, meaning i will have quite a lot of plugs to deal with.

The tent is Gorilla Grow Tent, The lights are HLG scorpion diablo, and the rest of the equipment such as exhaust and oscillating fans are AC Infinity.

My question is:
  • Is there a brand of a power strip you would recommend, so i have more outlets to plug things into such as humidifiers,lights,fans,etc.?
Thank you so much in advance for any help you give me! It is much appreciated!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I will be setting up two 5x5 tents soon, meaning i will have quite a lot of plugs to deal with.

The tent is Gorilla Grow Tent, The lights are HLG scorpion diablo, and the rest of the equipment such as exhaust and oscillating fans are AC Infinity.

My question is:
  • Is there a brand of a power strip you would recommend, so i have more outlets to plug things into such as humidifiers,lights,fans,etc.?
Thank you so much in advance for any help you give me! It is much appreciated!
Thats a good question and very important too. Check out this site

CharlesU Farley

I use three of these, because I distribute the load among the lights and the exhaust fan. Have used these since my computer days, with great success. I also use arc fault outlets for all attached devices.

Surge Supression

Latest posts

Latest posts