What's new

Best portable air conditioner?

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blast from the past.

I'm looking at a Haier 9,000 BTU portable and a Soleus 10000 BTU portable.

Anyone have experience with these brands?

Thanks!

R.Fortune

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
i have a 10k it works ok yes it smells by the exhaust ,i would rather have a window shaker that is exhausted from a box built around it much more cooling ,and i could run it on 220 ,so that is my next upgrade ,btw i am running 3 k in a 5 x 10 room it gets hot ,there are in cool tubes also ,so all in all i would say they will get you buy ,but the shaker is a better option ,and an older one the comes one when the power does is a huge plus

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been using a Haier 10000 btu for several years.It works well in my tent with a 600 and a 400 in cool tubes...In the summer months it can get over 100 degrees here easy ..In my 5x5 tent ,,it runs in the mid to late 80 degree range.

The best way to fix this is reduce the tent size a bit,and then it will run around 63 degrees all the time....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use a LG 12k in my flower room with 3 600hps. I can keep the room at any temp I want down to 70f add 5 deg for summer use. It also has a built in Dehuy. Been using this unit fir 3 years now with no issues. I recycle the room air with 2 carbon filter. Many test to determine if there is any smells getting out.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
indoor unit, soleus air 14000 btu cooling 14500 btu heating, dual exhaust, the tits.
i got an extra....
pm me

Latest posts

Latest posts