What's new

Best place to get original Cheese seeds

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
They crossed cheese to a male plant because cheese don't give pollen or we would all have fem cheese clone seed. But wait we don't we have a cheese fem.

I figured as much because any cheese seeds I see usually say they have been out crossed at some point.

stickshift

For the sake of an argument with you I agree to disagree, until evidence is shown to prove this, I don't believe so. I have a few cheese crosses..

I don't think your right.

I'd love to be proved wrong,

Hell, I just been trying this afternoon to get some silver.
It reverses all the clones STS but pollen,,,,, show me the pollen from cheese!!!

If it does show us!!

Do you have the pics of plants that were progeny then?

Well we have been here before under a different Id of yours....
it reverses, anyone who thinks the UK cheese doesn't reverse but does turn into a "male" that throws out pollen needs their head testing as they are obviously out to lunch (albeit naked).... I mean it's a stupid statement worthy of an idiot...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5779023&postcount=41

it segregates that's the problem!!! (the smell everyone loves doesn't get retained) sorry but some sprout off shit without understanding shit & it seems that's a basic problem round here.

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I've learned, Colloidal Silver is the agent that reverses and is simply made but make sure you use pure water and a pure silver coin, the commemorative type from the mint are good as they're 99% pure silver. It's not just as simple as spraying some plants with the solution and hoping for the best. Proper selection is needed after some bouts of stressing to weed out the ones that hermie too easily. Not a trait you want to pass down.
Happy growing :tiphat:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
HGF were the 1st to get sent the cut for seeds as a seedbank they got it in 02/03 i think.....

from what I recall reading (wish i remembered the source but i want to say it was in their seed catalog) that it was smuggled out. In a shirt pocket or so the story went

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well we have been here before under a different Id of yours....
it reverses, anyone who thinks the UK cheese doesn't reverse but does turn into a "male" that throws out pollen needs their head testing as they are obviously out to lunch (albeit naked).... I mean it's a stupid statement worthy of an idiot...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5779023&postcount=41

it segregates that's the problem!!! (the smell everyone loves doesn't get retained) sorry but some sprout off shit without understanding shit & it seems that's a basic problem round here.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Raoul_Duke

if your still looking for a good example of cheese in seed form, check out UGORG #1

Its a cheese cross with a blues male from a breeder called VRG who's very reputable

stickshift

Pics or it didn't happen!

There's pics of a reversed Exodus cheese here in your mates thread, so it does reverse, the reason most don't get the pollen is because the grain is of a wet type, so you need to work round that. You can notice this when you stress the Cheese the anthers stay intact and don't release, but you can open them up yourself and it will self pollinate.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=245382

In Fact I anticipated this sort of thing, so took a pic of some pollen (sorry anthers)from a stressed Cheese plant, stressed due to ph swing and the joy of Spider Mites... (always stick things in quarantine)

one love ;)

Attachments

• DSCN2271.JPG
    DSCN2271.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2274.JPG
    DSCN2274.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
  • RSCN2272.jpg
    RSCN2272.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 12

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's pics of a reversed Exodus cheese here in your mates thread, so it does reverse, the reason most don't get the pollen is because the grain is of a wet type, so you need to work round that. You can notice this when you stress the Cheese the anthers stay intact and don't release, but you can open them up yourself and it will self pollinate.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=245382

In Fact I anticipated this sort of thing, so took a pic of some pollen from a stressed Cheese plant, stressed due to ph swing and the joy of Spider Mites... (always stick things in quarantine)

one love ;)

Sorry but I cant take a grower with spider mite and terrible pictures of such an event seriously. Where is this pollen your on about then Kopite?

In fact post proper facts or get lost because this is BS dude, get off ya high horse and do us a favour and cut the BS and the digging around for weak pics of what looks like Amnesia.

Try use your own threads and information to answer me in future because if not I'll swat you like I did Tom Hill,, as it is you that has no point to prove other than My point. (Make a tit of yourself like Tom)

What is in these pictures your showing me other than runt plants with little buds on them and P&D problems as proof.

Seriously grow up with you baby shit, those pictures are made by some F tard who don't know what he's looking at.

A picture of reversed Cheese will have a label the cheese clone, picture a plant which is half male with a bit of female on him and pollen all over the leaf-blades. The pics you posted are a different cutting and not the Cheese which Leptosoma used.
picture.php

Last edited:

stickshift

Sorry but I cant take a grower with spider mite and terrible pictures of such an event seriously. Where is this pollen your on about then Kopite?

In fact post proper facts or get lost because this is BS dude, get off ya high horse and do us a favour and cut the BS and the digging around for weak pics of what looks like Amnesia.

Try use your own threads and information to answer me in future because if not I'll swat you like I did Tom Hill,, as it is you that has no point to prove other than My point. (Make a tit of yourself like Tom)

What is in these pictures your showing me other than runt plants with little buds on them and P&D problems as proof.

Seriously grow up with you baby shit, those pictures are made by some F tard who don't know what he's looking at.

A picture of reversed Cheese will have a label the cheese clone, picture a plant which is half male with a bit of female on him and pollen all over the leaf-blades. The pics you posted are a different cutting and not the Cheese which Leptosoma used.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
View Image

You are a classless fella aren't you? angry too it seems. You can't read either but pffft I wish I gave a shit about you as you do with your hard on for me. :biggrin:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not angry Kopite you might think I'm classless also but I'm not clueless, I can read very well.

I'm not talking bs about something I didn't do or hasn't been done, or getting wound up that it won't sit right. I am asking for proof and you running around making noises but no actual evidence from what you say happened has been shown.

I would like you simply to prove what you say. And not waste more time.

I don't care I just wanted proof not Kopite BS

How about start a thread and prove me wrong as that is the only way to prove what you say isn't it?

Lets have something constructive on your behalf Kopite because for something so easy to prove your wasting thread and server space with this bs. You don't prepare for court with this the worst evidence do you.

So go away and find some proof if you have it. Such a feat of breeding would be well documented, the filal generation created would be cloned, and many pics of the seed growing in cheese calyx would be available with male staminate parts on show all mixed in together, if there is no such pic it didn't happen dude.

Last edited:

stickshift

I'm not angry Kopite you might think I'm classless also but I'm not clueless, I can read very well.

I'm not talking bs about something I didn't do or hasn't been done, or getting wound up that it won't sit right. I am asking for proof and you running around making noises but no actual evidence from what you say happened has been shown.

I would like you simply to prove what you say. And not waste more time.

I don't care I just wanted proof not Kopite BS

How about start a thread and prove me wrong as that is the only way to prove what you say isn't it?

Lets have something constructive on your behalf Kopite because for something so easy to prove your wasting thread and server space with this bs. You don't prepare for court with this the worst evidence do you.

So go away and find some proof if you have it. Such a feat of breeding would be well documented, the filal generation created would be cloned, and many pics of the seed growing in cheese calyx would be available with male staminate parts on show all mixed in together, if there is no such pic it didn't happen dude.

Why do people have to prove everything to you? who exactly are you to others? you accept that the plant reverses as shown in your mates thread, you accept that pollen can be produced as from your post earlier where you accepted a male plant just appeared and pollinated cheese (how about you explain how that happened!), so I'm at a loss what you want proof of? other than to feed your ego of course? I see you appointed yourself judge and jury! You claim you can read correctly but ignore the piece where it's stated that's a stressed plant(not reversed) and it gives pollen the anthers show from stress(I've already stated it segs so why would you want the clones etc? esp when they don't better the mum? ), yet you go on like a spoiled brat! I want I want, no one cares what you want. I will not be bothering with yourself at all, I'm safe in my own knowledge. :tiphat:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your full of it lol.

Where do I accept pollen can be produced to give seed? I have grown cheese forever, never has the sensimillia had a seed. Your in a loosing argument wtf you on about?

You know full well your clutching at straws.

Safe and out your mind more like.

That is why you post BS and like the sound of BS.

Latest posts

Latest posts