What's new

best orange flavour in seed form?

moondawg

Hemegrown fantaseeds was nice, orangy and potent with a good yield. Hemcy's is the stongest orang/lemon/citrusy scent but tast varies greatly from plant to plant.

Sensi's is good. its a really nice plant, potent with a big yield but orangness varies greatly from pheno to pheno

KC Brains is reallly quite qood. Its beautiful growing and in the bag.. It has good citrusy taste buy again like the others, to find a plant that has orangish taste and smell is a pheno hunt.

The hunt in my view is similar to that of hunting a blueberry smellling and tasting pheno when growing DP blueberry. You see such a pheno about once in 20 female seeds.

Start digging.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
i have a Mandarin OG i just finished testing
picture.php

i also have some Tangerine Kush , Guava/Grapefruit Haze , Tangerine Fire OG , and few other citrus cross's

S

SPG*

Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farm gives an Awesome Tangerine/Orange smoke

Bombasquatch

i had a super lemon haze that is completely orange and has a citrus strong stink that lingers. just to say, sometimes orange comes from unlikely places.

GingaBred

we have already said its an orange skunk:

strain description:
TGA Subcool Seeds Agent Orange is a hybrid- Local Orange Skunk x Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen. She is a very good producer with extremely resinous large dense buds. The smell is amazing with hints of Oranges, Lemons and the smell of a Whiskey Sour cocktail. Agent Orange contains pigments that have the ability to turn maroon, purple with cool nights. The buzz is up and motivating and make smile. Agent Orange is a very heavy producer yielding large flat topped colas and very dense heavy buds in last weeks. It does very well outdoors reaching over 10 feet in northern California, very heavy but all . Indoors it can be topped and produce full canopies and heavy colas. Flowering time for Agent Orange cannabis seeds is 55-65 days. High is strong and tasty leaves a Orange after taste and an almost trippy high. TGA's largest yield came from this strain.

Thanks for the info! :tiphat:

smokeyla1

Agent orange is amazingly orange, just finished up some along with jacks cleaner 2 and its crazy how orange the AO is and also how lemony the JC2 is as well. Both have a touch of sour/bitterness but not fuely/gas sour. Think I'm going to cut loose the JC2 because I get micro seeds in some of the buds and the AO seems to be better in every sense although different high, AO is indica Dom while JC is sativa.

Interesting that I see dutch treat posted as I have a Firefly from Mosca that is dutch treat x C99, awesome sweet citrus, pineapple and grapes but isn't the most potent. Pretty similar to Sweetooth actually.

tamorin

Tga's agent Orange everyone who said that is right. Been cloning it a long time and It is so terpiney that people won't smoke it with me some times , saying too orange.

Latest posts

Latest posts