What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best of drbreit0rs fotos (04,05,06,07) - no modems ! ;)

evergreen

and what a nice picture it is!

count me in as another vote for MORE DISK SPACE for DRbreitor!

we want to see those fat buds!

Apomixis

thx damakkus and mangled: thats maybe cause herbaria doenst exist anymore. they sold there genetics to sensi some years ago
. Hello dR, do you have any more information to support this claim?

Thanks for any in advance,

guineapig

Veteran
Such an amazing archive......this thread should go in the hall of fame for sure!!!

I'll delete some of my pics so maybe i can upload some of your pics.....if this sounds like a good idea pm me and we'll make it happen!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Rastatrue

Hey Now, Thanks for sharing this wonderful bud shots, your not only a grower but a fine photographer too! These are some serious buds!

dRbreiT0r

hey there

thx all for your nice feedback, really appriciate it
i dont get any feedback of the admins and they dont answer my pm´s - they dont seem to care i think..

guineapig thx for the offer but thats a little bit to complicated

if the admins give me more space, i will up some new fotos, otherwise i wont, i dont wanna delete any of the old ones..

greetz

B00st3d

what a damn shame but I guess thats how they keep the site from being overloaded. A special exception should be made for you tho so we all can enjoy seeing these strains. I especially liked those old sensi star pics, you still runnin that same SS cut?

evergreen

yeah, would be interessting which of the many strains you grew are your keepers? i guess jaggsen, sensistar and ... ? ;-)

dRbreiT0r

if you wanna know which is my favorite: jaggen (jack flash)
i only grew out the sensi star 2 times, the taste was too hashy and to less weed for me.

greetz

evergreen

yeah but sensistar is one of the stongest indica strains out there...very well suited for any type of body-pain or headache...

hey doc: are you still growing the cheese? and the 2 nycd phänos? how many stains do you currently keep in your motherbox?

i only got 8 strains going now: SSH, NYCD (sativa phäno), Chronic, ShivasJoy, Ak47, Sweettooth#4, Planks (sm) and a more indica phäno of the NYCD

H

huarmiquilla

howdy dRbreiTOr,

how you do?

respect, such lovely illustration and topic

sadness is near at when to think you lost much specimen you are to enjoy
such specimen to remain immortal with thinks and with respect to read and look such topics
thank you, respect

am keen to think such lovely gardener and human to attract such lovely variety and specimen again, more and better for such keen gardener such you are to be

incredible topics and comment and illustration you are to share, thank you
respect

positive vibrations