What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Northern Lights breeder?

JohnnyChicago

I did almost regret I had bought Atomics NL when I saw the hype on Mel's NL but now Im very happy I tried Dr Atomics first. Effect and taste do remind me NL5.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
i'm interested of northern lights indica. which breeder offers best for insomnia/pain/relax or just chilling somewhere?

GoatCheese

Veteran
i'm interested of northern lights indica. which breeder offers best for insomnia/pain/relax or just chilling somewhere?
I'm running Peak's NL right now. Good stuff. I also need buds for insomnia.

Hi.
I'm not sure NL lines are the best option for sleep meds because of the sativa influence in many NLs, at least not for me. BCSC's NL5 might be one option if you wanna look for sleep meds in NL, but the seeds are fairly expensive and the effect isn't the most pleasant; abit lethargic and boring, so not the best weed for chillin.

A cheap option to look for narcotic/sleep meds is Afghan Kush from World Of Seeds.
I can also recommend CBD Critical Cure from Barney's atleast the pheno i found is very nice sleep meds; can't say much about the other phenos cause i have only grown one seed so far, but i found a keeper.

JohnnyChicago

Sure. The plan was to find a female to cross with my Haze male, but will use it for sure in other crosses too. I do love it's large calyx's...
(on pictures it's the main bud. The plant had no branches)
picture.php

picture.php

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Hi.
I'm not sure NL lines are the best option for sleep meds because of the sativa influence in many NLs, at least not for me. BCSC's NL5 might be one option if you wanna look for sleep meds in NL, but the seeds are fairly expensive and the effect isn't the most pleasant; abit lethargic and boring, so not the best weed for chillin.

A cheap option to look for narcotic/sleep meds is Afghan Kush from World Of Seeds.
I can also recommend CBD Critical Cure from Barney's atleast the pheno i found is very nice sleep meds; can't say much about the other phenos cause i have only grown one seed so far, but i found a keeper.

NL has helped me sleep before, but I guess it depends if it is more Sativa influenced like you said or more on the Indica side. Peak's NL is made up of mostly BCSC's NL from what Mike J the breeder said to me. The plants appear to be more Indica leaning from what I have observed and are fairly inbred with general uniformity. I've seen deformities in the seedling stage of a few plants.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
is there much difference between bcsc and peak's? i think i will go with fem seeds this round. when i'm done i can use more time for growing and try it with regs then.