What's new

Best New Stoner Food of the Year

My nomination: The Kool-Aid Pickle.

koolAid_pickle.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/09/dining/09kool.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

I get the munchies just thinkin' about it.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
nothing beats, cheezy munchies, hot and sweet chili doritos, mountain dew gamer fuel and mario kart wii. enough said.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Ben & Jerry's: Willie Nelson's Country Peach Cobbler

Holy crap this shit is fantastic. Must invest in Ben and jerrys Casue Im going to be eating alot more of this.

food_noteworthy-39948.jpeg

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
good stuff DRock^^^^^^..personally, I like sushi when Im stoned..or Vietnamese food!!!sorry, Im a chef, I cant help it...or a hot Pastrami sandwich on rye with lots of mustard!!!!
Peace

- Z

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
hot pastrami on rye with mustard is sooo good i love it. my vote goes to nissin noodles from walmart they are great when blazed.

zeonet409

ZeusOGrefugee said:
good stuff DRock^^^^^^..personally, I like sushi when Im stoned..or Vietnamese food!!!sorry, Im a chef, I cant help it...or a hot Pastrami sandwich on rye with lots of mustard!!!!
Peace

- Z

i can totally relate to this, when i get stoned i start cooking and things just get insane, all of my friends love it.

hyperion04

I love cheesesteaks and pizza, so that's my vote.. Also the big, soft pretzels (Youse guys in Philly know what I'm talking about) with the spicy mustard would probably be great, too... =) Ooh... Come to think of it, what about a roast beef and provolone hoagie with oil and vinegar? Damn, I'm getting hungry...

hype

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been in the food business for many yrs, it's a stoners delight to go to any of the large purveyors food shows in major cities across the US. Some held in convention centers most held in the purveyors warehouse area. Dozens upon dozens of different food items being prepared on the spot for tasting, literally everything from soup to nuts and then some, cookies, cake, ice cream for the sweet tooth too.......

Now, if you're friendly with a local restaurant or bar owner you can ask them when the next show is and to request a ticket in your name so you can go for free, otherwise there's usually a modest fee to be able to walk through the show. Go hungry, go with the munchies, I would estimate that fried appetizers make up about 35-40% of all the munchies available at any given show.

~ This is a stoners paradise ~

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Of course this treat is known to be a favorite of stoners worldwide.
The sweetest of meats and it comes ready to eat.

polish.jpg

Shame

on

you!

Anyone care for a little polish?
polish2.jpg

D

Don Cotyle

I like Black Bean Salsa with Tostitos Scoops when stoned, BUT, I gotta try that Ben&Jerrys Willie Nelson Peach Cobbler...Damn that even sounds great!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts