What's new

Best microgrow strain?

G

Hey I was wondering what do you guys think is the best strain to grow indoors, low smell and low grow? I plan on growin in a 2ft tall computer case. I was thinking of going with NL.

Mr_Micro

I think the first answer your going to hear from everyone on this subject is going to be Masterlow or the regular old Lowryder.

However, even with a 2ft tall PC case you can still grow almost any strain you could want (excluding most pure sativas...although they still might be do-able). Just flower early and get ready to LST the living daylights out of your girl.

Northern Lights has always been known for being a high quality and low odor plant. If your in the market for a face smashingly narcotic indica than it might fit the bill very well.A good Northern Lights will leave you feeling pretty wiped out afterwords though, so it's certainly not a daytime smoke.

At this point I don't have very many grows under my belt so I cant give you a whole lot of advice on what the lowest odor strains, but I'm sure theres others around here who can.

WanaB

I agree with Mr Micro anything is possable and most strains will work well. I have grown AK 48 White Rhino and bag seed. It worked.

Good Growing

bongoman

Be aware that lowryder #2 has been released - an F4 cross of regular LowRyder with Santa Maria (Planck). I'm very curious about it.

Could be just the ticket - an auto-flowering stealth plant with increased yield and potency.