What's new

best method for making fem seeds

agrokingoz1

hello every body just asking for some advice on making fem seeds .tryd collidal siver a while ago got some results just not what i was expexting yes i used high percentage silver just thinking about other methods like g acid or silver thio.. thanks

sleazyB

hello every body just asking for some advice on making fem seeds .tryd collidal siver a while ago got some results just not what i was expexting yes i used high percentage silver just thinking about other methods like g acid or silver thio.. thanks
What didn't you like about the colloidal silver ?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've made fem seeds a number of times w a few different products. The most recent was last summer when I reversed sourdubble. For the first time I used a premixed solution. I sprayed Riot seed co reversal spray once a day for 2-3 weeks(ish). Just the elbows of the branches, not even the leaves. She flipped easy and fast. Way more pollen than I anticipated.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics or didn't happen right? Lol
Screenshot_20230412-011211-519.png
Screenshot_20230412-011253-153.png

St. Phatty

Any idea what the concentration of the Colloidal Silver is ?

It's just metallic silver in Solution.

I was reading about seed femininization.

Some people use Silver Thiosulphate.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training

spoores

CS 40ppm worked well already few times, from a 250ml bottle I can go easy to 500 seeds or even more if you have good conditions , ) just check my first AF project, )

The thing that sucks is that you cant probably go to f10 stage without loosing quality I guess, but its very depending on strain selection and history, yes there were some few bananas . Mostly at the end and by people who arent good gardeners u know ,when stressed. .. and by 3 of 50 plants also in early flowering when changed lights etc. ..

but I was very very happy and really surprised with results from make FEMS at home.

Latest posts

Latest posts