What's new

Best lemon taste? Any better than GHS Lemon Skunk? Or Most powerful taste?

Bertz

Apollo 11 Genious - wicked lemon taste smell, and that crazy thinking buzz. I got immune after a few smokes.

crazy awesome lemon taste/smell though.

Sensistar had more of dieselish cherry kinds smell for me, one melon pheno that was a one hit wonder- lost it... No lemon for me.

Tafari

How long did you flower her for?

Tafari

I have run reefermans new mazar I Shariff, and IMO it was trash. yeild was ok, odor was very low but the finish product wasnt worth keeping. I had 3 females from 5 seeds popped and none of them had a lemon smell or taste after cure, IMO dont waste your time.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres my cross of REZ's ChemdawgDD x Paradise SensiStar this one looks like a sensi pheno hoping to get a nice sour lemon diesel tasting pheno amongst these...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And heres a group shot...
picture.php

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Grab a pack of Mota's 'Toxic Lemon' and you will have staggering potency as well as intense lemony crystally buds. Packs go for 35-40 bucks! Find a better breeder and better herb at that price and you hit the weed lotto.

mr noodles

i got a superb lemon pheno in reeferman haschplant from 2004 .very indica and rock hard bud . bubble from this pheno is fantastic .bho as well !

i have no clue of the recent reeferman quality , since is move to adam i was kinda not so happy with a few releases. recently review are fucking cold shower

reeferman genetics where fine when sold for 35 $ but at 100 $ + a pack...bad reports pile at a very fast pace ....thats what happen when genetics are overpriced and not what they where used to be when breed in bc .

cannaboy

All the stuff from the greenhouse is inferiror to other breeders strains the flavour from ajrian's herb is done with a 4 month cure with citrus peel.... my mate has grown a pack of each and were not that pleased the buds on the super lemon haze do look the bizz though.

cannaboy

get some cheese or blueberry or sweettooth legendary nice hashy aromas with a taste that will have you breathing out for ages. and roling another..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are a few thread on Super Lemon Haze. I have grown it and it was Killer. Some of the best Lemon smell taste you will find. It's very Potent as well. GHS has a few strains that are very good. Im sure Franco had allot to do with that as he is the only one that knows whats going on. Its a cross of SSH X Lemon Skunk.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=123927

Latest posts

Latest posts