What's new

best indicas these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy folks.

i've been off the boards for awhile and i only have a 2-3 week window to buy some new genetics and have em sent to safe house. basically i'm begging you to not make me read for a week trying to weed out the hype from the gold. :)

i mostly have sativa/indica genetics but after smoking a killer indica a month ago all i want these days are indica seeds that won't be the gigantic disappointment the sensi star and some supposed knock out medical strain whose name escapes me at the moment that i bought 3 years ago
were.

what are some favorite indicas these days where the breeder is still selling seeds? i want broad leafed, super stony genetics.

i have thousands of seeds and not a pure indica in the bunch! :(

i'd really appreciate any input.

MobbDeep

There are several very good indicas,and depending on you rbudget,ill list both cheap ones and mroe expensive one,iv done research on all strains,so i dont speak from experience..

1.Sensi-Black Domina

2.MRNICESEEDS-MEDICINE MAN(ORIGINAL WHITE RHINO)

3.sensi- hash plant

4.th seeds-kal-x

Last edited by a moderator:

MedResearcher

Veteran
The biggest, broadest leafed, pure indica in seed form, that I know of would have to be........

Deep Chunk, by HTC Seeds.

There were some packs up on the bay/boutique a couple days ago. If you get a pack, please get me one to. :yoinks:

Gl,
Mr^^

p.s. do a search for Deep Chunk, look at some of the pics. I guarantee you will be blown away by them.

puffin fresh

ICMag Donor
Depends what your primary goals in this indica are, yield...resin production etc. I still like Northern Lights :)

Mr.Jones

the problem to find a good indica is a known one to me - and for myself ive just found one strain that i would consider for myself as a bulletproof one:
sensis hindu kush - but i have to admit that it isnt the strongest strain there is!

so those i know about are worth taking a look at:

- dr. atomics northern lights (some sativa in there)
- paradise sensi star (you tried that already)
- dr. greenthumbs endless sky (hybrid so i guess it can fail as well)
- sensis g13xhashplant (the quality isnt that what it was years ago i heard)

i guess there should be some keepers in those beans

D

deathtosoapbar

A few that come to mind are sandstorm, deep chunk and aurora indica.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deep Chunk by Tom Hill as mentioned above ...... , there's no other competitor classified as pure indica ...

Fj

A

alpinestar

reasonably priced strong indicas/mostly indicas that you can buy at seed boutique
northern lights
sensi star
white rhino
ice

id suggest picking your seeds today and sending off for them asap if you only have a couple week window to work with. they will take about that long just to arrive.
Nirvana White label are two brands you might want to look at, as the cheaper ones will allow you to get multiple for the same price

thanks guys! i appreciate the input. i'll be reading up on all of the suggestions today. i'm itching to buy a few genetics.

i was after the deep chunk about 2 years ago (i'm a HUGE fan of tom hill, i have his mega plant pics on my wall for inspiration :) ) and never did get the chunk. i think bub was out. i just saw that he was still doing the seed thing so i guess everything worked out ok for him! i have sooo much catching up to do.

deep chunk is on the list for sure.

money is not a concern, neither is yeild. i just want something that even a spoiled pot head like me would say wow, that's some stony pot!!!

i always buy from the original breeder and i always breed for seeds. i bought UBC chemo, white rhino and sensi star over the last couple of purchases. terribly disappointed in all of them and no males from the UBC to try to breed with. i'm sure the original batch of seeds were good genetics, it's just the batch of seeds i got on all of these simply did not impress me. average street mexican was just as good. i was really bummed!

i work harder on researching the right genetics then i ever worked in college! :)

although i'm definately getting some of the DC beans, i just found this info on it's high:

"Its probably not the indica you are expecting. Its very energetic very happy and uplifting."

is this a decent description of the DC high?

my quest is for a couch lock high. this is the type of indica buzz i need. i prefer a nice sativa for getting a buzz but i need a couch lock for sleeping and aches and pains.

i love getting high and reading about the hobby!

this is my first cut list for couch lock reefer. couch lock is my only criteria. comments?

i'm paranoid and only want to go to one store so these are all available through the boutique:

Ultimate indica = 113$
Black domina = 151$ = sensi seeds
White Russian – serious seeds = 108$
G13 x hashplant – 224$ - serious seeds
deep chunk x 2 packs. 180$.
apparently DC is not the couch lock i'm wanting but this might be my last buying spree and i'm in! i've got a bunch of genetics and this should add some spice to a few of them.

of the ultimate indica and the white russian, i'm only buying one of them. which one? i've read about black domina since i started the hobby and it's about time i tried it out.

i've got a decent chunk of cash but it will go quickly on stupid stuff like bills. i might go for the g13 but TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR DOLLARS?????????????? YOW! please convince me to NOT buy this! :)

decisions, decisions.

supersonic

add a pack or two of 25$ Aurora Indica (nirvana) to your order, you should find some serious couchlock reefer in AI.

if you look around forums you'll stumble upon some germination issues with sensi seeds.
i would not spend big $ on their seeds.

all the best.

Mr.Jones

this is my first cut list for couch lock reefer. couch lock is my only criteria. comments?

i'm paranoid and only want to go to one store so these are all available through the boutique:

Ultimate indica = 113$
Black domina = 151$ = sensi seeds
White Russian – serious seeds = 108$
G13 x hashplant – 224$ - serious seeds
deep chunk x 2 packs. 180$.
apparently DC is not the couch lock i'm wanting but this might be my last buying spree and i'm in! i've got a bunch of genetics and this should add some spice to a few of them.

of the ultimate indica and the white russian, i'm only buying one of them. which one? i've read about black domina since i started the hobby and it's about time i tried it out.

i've got a decent chunk of cash but it will go quickly on stupid stuff like bills. i might go for the g13 but TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR DOLLARS?????????????? YOW! please convince me to NOT buy this! :)

decisions, decisions.

from what ive heard g13xhashplant (not serious seeds) was either amazing or depressing ...

i can tell you that the white russian is not what you are looking for - ww x ak47 - is not couchlock at all! its a very balanced and comfortable high

get a pack hindu kush - you wont be dissappointed and its worth every penny! and ****** gear is so well priced i would get all of the listed above!

From your list.....I'd say LUI is the ticket.

Seni Seeds suck! Their quality is in the toilet! It WILL be a huge waste for you...

I'm thinking Taskenti from Cannabiogen will fit the bill though!

Good luck. Seems the quality of bank seeds are dropping off at an alarming rate!

IR.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Black Widow or Medicine Man by Mr Nice aka Shanti

Black Widow: Brazilian Sativa / South Indian Hybrid

Medicine Man: (Brazilian Sativa/South Indian Hybrid) / Afghani

The Widow genetically is a bit more sativa than the Med Man which is Black Widow/Afghani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts