What's new

Best Hot dog?

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
There's a hot dog place here called Hot Doug's and they serve an interesting variety of hot dogs. There's also Super Dawg which was pretty f'n good if I should say so myself. But I also like Hebrew national hot dogs and Volwurst because Volwurst use natural casings.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
The classic vienna beef frank FTW! a little fun fact its a frankfurter or wiener until it is served on a bun, then it becomes a hotdog. done up in a correct chicago style hot dog. Yellow mustard, nuclear (just really bright green) pickle relish, onion, tomato, a pickle spear, sport peppers (pickled serranos) and a shake of celery salt to seal the deal. if you should find yourself at wrigley field i highly recommend their high plains bison dogs as well done up in the afore mentioned chicago style.

peace -fb

Last edited:
G

good drown

ive been to the coney island like 6 times, it rules, always got a dog and looked at the freekshows

whodair

Veteran
whats wrong with these ??

whats wrong with these ??

picture.php

picture.php

sabretts are readily available, fast and convenient. they taste good too

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
I like the Nathan's with natural casing. When char grilled the casing gets a little cruch and char to it which I enjoy.

Pine

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
If I showed you the best foot-long there is.....I'd most certainly be banned.....and the pictures would be a security risk....LMAO. (the chicks don't mind however if they're still conscious)

Who wants to eat ground up cow (or pig) ahole and lips anyway? But if I had to eat one....prolly be Nathan's.....or Jimmy Buffs (nobody said that action!!! How can you forget such a dog-giant in the industry?!!?)

solarz

I'm gonna go with the two guys who drive the scooters in Honolulu, Hawaii (Waikiki), that serve hotdogs up and down the strip. They have some homemade garlic mayo that KILLS it on the dogs....never tried it before, until i was there....!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
outside the van gogh museum in amsterdam,one of the best hot dogs i ever had....could have been the hash....

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
i saw on food network a show that said national hebrew won some contest for best dawg.. I have had both and me i prefer nate dogs.. peace n pufs..

sakO

TexasToker

Hebrew National - It's Kosher!

Aside from the store bought...there is an awesome hot dog shop in Dallas on Commerce St. I think called The Angry Dog...awesome dogs, and general food. Voted best dogs in Texas for a few years I think.

Blue Tail

Dirty water dogs in NYC, as whodair's pic showed... Sabrett's.

Chicago - Vienna beef dogs... Chicago Style... like they serve at Portillo's.

Ground up nasty stuff is good.

BT

olddaffy

Hebrew National - It's Kosher!

Aside from the store bought...there is an awesome hot dog shop in Dallas on Commerce St. I think called The Angry Dog...awesome dogs, and general food. Voted best dogs in Texas for a few years I think.

I gave up Hebrew nationals for Nathans. I think they taste better and the Nathans I buy are listed as kosher on the package.

Hebrew nationals are good though.

Latest posts

Latest posts