What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Hash/Resins from Shops in CO?

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Heya fellas,
Could any of you guys chime in on some of the finer hashes to be found in CO..
Which city and which shops sell fine hashes of either ice water or dry sieve extraction?
Any and all help greatly appreciated...Also if any of you local guys have pics or info please post em up...
I do realize as with any locale the very bes t will be in the hands of the best and most experienced growers..
I only know a small handful of members that live here in this state...
Thanks for any and all info posted...
Take care............................CC

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best water hash in the State comes from my bro. Unfortunately... he no sell to no stinkin dispensaries!

TheEagerBeaver

What part of Colorado? Down in Pueblo Canna Cabinet has good rosin and ice water hash. They are medical only. Starbuds is the place to go for rec hash. Craft Panacea line is usually decent. The Lab products are always fire. Viola I have only tried once, but was good sugar. Mahatma is pure and utter garbage. Same with DabTek concentrates. 90% of places grow garbage bud, so their in-house $20/g extracts are usually garbage as well.

grandmesajoker

Any shops with full melt clear dome?
I'm in the western part of the state and have to travel quite a distance just to be getting some high quality shatter but prefer fresh frozen bubble.
Any of these shops give bulk discounts?

Capt. Crip

Veteran
The eager beaver,
Yes I tried some of "the Labs" wax and some shatter..
By far the best was from CurbsideService,
He had a nasty(in a good way) shatter that had pretty much turned butter of the LemonG cut..That shit was like sucking on a real lemon!!!Un-fucking-believable odor and flavor..WE hit it in the small water pipe with a quartz bowl...Unreal!!!!
After burning a huge J I could only take 1 hit of the Dab as that shit made me start pouring sweatbeads...Instant high..
The terpenes from Lemon G are second to no variety I know of or have sampled..
And Ive sampled a SHITLOAD!

Capt. Crip

Veteran
MJPassion,
I would love to sample his wares..Hash is my absolute fave..I know Dabs,Wax,Butter,ect are more potent overall..But well done water hash or well done silk screen hash are where its at for me personally...
If it boils hard when the flame approaches the chunk then it is usually pure enough for a good testing/tasting...
Dabs are just too much work for me although the potency is off the hook...

jwm

Veteran
Best hashish is still imports...With centuries of hashish making experience there's none better.

Pavati Valley
IMG_4554.JPG

Red Leb
IMG_4555.JPG

Opium
IMG_4547.JPG

Rare Pheno

If you still think the best is the imported, you haven't had the best Colorado has to offer. I have never seen full melt clear dome with imported hash... ever. Maybe I don't smoke a lot of imported hash and I'm bias but please correct me if I'm wrong. I would prefer to know the source of my hash and what is in it instead of getting it from who knows where, again maybe I just don't have the connections and know ppl in many other countries who are willing to send me hash, but how many people really do?

Kind Love is a great spot for full melt in CO, go med side or its a bit pricey ;]

Rare Pheno

Any shops with full melt clear dome?
I'm in the western part of the state and have to travel quite a distance just to be getting some high quality shatter but prefer fresh frozen bubble.
Any of these shops give bulk discounts?

Yes, Kind Love in Denver has it every time I have been in, always fire. I love the cookies and cream ;]