What's new

Best haha!! dying out laughing, Social strain

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Although a fellow green solider already pointed it out..

Spice of Life Sweet Tooth, keeps you giddy all day long! :bigeye:

Medical uses are primarily anti-depressant effects and anti-anxiety which is sure to help you get loose and laugh your ass off! :biggrin:

Put's a big smile on my face everytime I get stoned. :)

G

goldengolly

a super haze cut had me and mate lafing like loons....we left coffeeshop after pretenting to suck on that joint and passing it back to each other -but at the same time not giving in...i remember my whole head getting red -i am sure i may of broke into a sweat....but we finished the joint and walked down street really laffing--which is something for him as he is paranoid schizoprennhic!..i only found that out when he came over to holland to vist me and mate even though we travelled in india together-i swear his eyes were black holes of madness when i looked into them...after an hour when the trippy vibes pass the hit was better than coke or es --i went from bar to bar for hrs at a jazz festival and 4 hrs later seamus was still sitting at same spot outside!!!!...ultra clean up crystal extrovert....though first hr and bit is uncomfortable looking back--but still laffed -real laffing like on acid...

vaped

Road kill skunk from cannacopia gave me a real upity high (my daughters fav). Unluckily, I dont have that pheno anymore, because at that time I was looking for couch lock strains. Also, grape sorbet, from Dutch Grown, tends to lean towards the Cindy99 side, all in the head. Making it a great daytime, laughing smoke.

bodymind

Veteran
i have to say that i'm a fan of flo for this socially conscious high. i've grown dp's version for several years and selected toward plants that are euphoric, anti-anxiety, energetic, and conversational.

the laughing isn't uncontrollable, but it comes more easily. the overall effect of the plant is very positive and normalizing :)

G

goldengolly

yup mate grew flo but dont know if his growing was up to much as it was his 3rd time but his end result was indeed social and walking from his place to indian carry out was a nice wee adventure...though i did burst out laffing like a dick when i dropped the change....cringe.....though i fancied her....was thinking of growing flo myself flower time is attractive for that type of hit..

Latest posts

Latest posts