What's new

Best grower of icmag ?

B

buddymate

I remember his grows,was he an american guy growing in Russia?Also So-Quick,the little pinoy guy believed to be currently residing in the hotel babylon?

C

COOKIE MONSTER

for me is tonatium and trinity gold.

grower don´t have contribution of any seed bank or something

For me it would have to be Esben.
Great grower and one of the kindest, most helpful guys around.

blizz

i agree with ppl sayin heath robinson i use to fallow his grow on another form the mans got some serious skill

NOKUY

Veteran
I remember his grows,was he an american guy growing in Russia?Also So-Quick,the little pinoy guy believed to be currently residing in the hotel babylon?

from russia with love...lol

fuker had some mad skills....same w/ so-quick

reapers underground bunker was the shit...30k if i remember right

...and his warehouse full of white widow....40k......he couldn't pull the juice to run 40k at once so he split the space and alternated the 12/12 ...20k at a time...shit was sick

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
.....what about Ganja_baba...... phracking amaZing Fo certain

Last edited:
G

guest456mpy

Hi Yort!

That would have been my choice, but the O.P. specifically asked for someone who didn't contribute to the seed banks, and she has made some very spectacular contributions that would eliminate her. :)

I am tempted to say spurr, just because he himself has declared that he has done more for growers than anyone else here. (j/k about the actual vote, but not about his statement.)

I guess Verdant Green or Doobie Duck would be my non-humorous vote.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
GanjaD, he has been a mentor for me this year. I have watched every part of his grow for the second year now and I have much to learn. GanjaD is my vote for sure.

LoSwaga

from what I've read, phillthy really blows me away with his ability to whip so many plants and put out such quality while keeping it really simple...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
oh my bad.....did'nt no we had rulez.....so i'd have too say how comez to mind ....
redspagehetti, merlot, oh and sum of krunchbubbles work is ridiculously g00d.....

Brother Bear does a great job! Same with Daheadies another great grower. Some of these Vert growers are doin great grows also!!!!! Ohhh yea Slider420 and Cluadehopper are my favorite OD and guerilla growers!!!!!

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
thank you , admin change the tittle , everyone know my english . i can´t undestand how someone can still have scary of it. Thank u icmag for teach us all days icmag school

sso

Veteran
maybe people are afraid of rivalry.

the benefits i see to this thread is more people get to know about good threads and teachings.

(fraid me namesmemory is too abysmal to participate though :))

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I respect many growers on this site.
There are so many and so many different growing styles that it would be impossible to choose just one.
Laylow has done some incredible and inspirational work, and I find myself referring to his grow threads frequently.

Redspaghetti, BrotherBear, S4L, Sotf420, damn the list goes on and on. Each has their own style that set them apart.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
We, the growers of ICMag, represent the finest set of experience, inovation, genetics, and absolute medicine providers on the planet, and we are all over the planet. I salute ye one and all!

H

Latest posts

Latest posts