What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best grow tent UK

Good afternoon all, thank you for all the tips here... But still I'm hummm what do you guys think it is better in the long run? The budbox pro or the green qube tents? Both seem good, especially the green qube but from what I read in the web is that the budbox is better than the green one but in terms of specs the green one seem to have better frame... Any help would be appreciated, kind regards all

Cloneman

Veteran
Good afternoon all, thank you for all the tips here... But still I'm hummm what do you guys think it is better in the long run? The budbox pro or the green qube tents? Both seem good, especially the green qube but from what I read in the web is that the budbox is better than the green one but in terms of specs the green one seem to have better frame... Any help would be appreciated, kind regards all

My budbox pro has a really big thick sturdy frame, you could be Tarzan swinging from end to end...

Just ordered budbox pro 1.5m x 1.10m x 2.0m

good choice, say hello to Mary...

Yeh,, i fancy the largest bud box pro white pitched

go for it thats the one i use, with

2 x 600w with adjustawings
4inch DiffuseAir for circulation
6 inch Mountain Air Carbon Filter (500ml long)
6 inch Phresh Hyper Fan Stealth
GHC Multifan Controller 5.4 amp

the carbon filter in the tent has a 90 deg 6 inch elbow connected that comes straight out of the tent via another elbow to the duct fan, with ducting up a disused chimney. Having the filter at the top end of the tent means there's plenty of room for the light to be hung..

R

Rab.C

Nice setup Cloneman i am wanting too run 2 x adjustAwing 315cmh
i was looking at the 4inch DiffuseAir for circulation with this you dont need
any small fans in the tent.

i bought an 6ins iso max fan.but the wooshing at the end of fan where u put ducting on
makes tons of noise

oh aye mary fucked off with Jamesie

ashelyrosa

Hey
Are you want high quality light proof, tear proof? If yes, than i have a suggestion for you. Check the link below. Here are 10 best grow tents reviews. Find the right one which math with your requirements.

Link: https://mygardenings.com/

Cloneman

Veteran
At what height does the roof start to pitch?
I cant find 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.8 that is flat roofed anywhere.

It pitches at 1.4, i don't grow anything taller than that anyway. So all the lights/filter/circulation can go up in the pitch, with a zip all the way round just before it starts to pitch to raise/ratchet the lights/circulation up towards the end of flowering.

I spoke to the company about dimensions/vents, they were very helpful heres a link

https://www.budboxgrowtents.com/budbox.htm

J

jaded1

Thanks for the answer Cloneman,is a bit too low for my needs.
Would of liked to give those white budboxes a go but will have to get a secret jardin tent as are the only 1's I can find that will fit in space