What's new

Best Grape Strain that can be bought!!

D

DownSouthSage

I live in the very southern most part of the U.S. without being a Gator and i am wanting desperately to turn the south on to a grape strain.I know from reading all the posts that probably the grape ape is the best grape strain but its clone only and not available to me.Does anyone know or can recommend the best grape strain available in seed form for giant outdoor growth with a knockout punch??I've seen The grape skunk advertised and one more grape canadian but i wanna be sure before i order them and blow up the south on grape and get em away from all the blueberry snazzle frazzle bannaberry crunch everyone is smoking here.I will tell you this as far as climate goes it was 80 degrees here on christmas day so almost tropical but without the ocean and rain forest. :laughing:

memories

Hey DownSouthSage you know U might want to look at
growdoc bubbledust.I haven't pop mine yet but that's one of the main reasons I purchased the seeds grape koolaid flavor price is right to.

relic1981

Veteran
Solar Puffer said:
I can say from experience that DJ Shorts Grape Krush is a superior grape strain. If you grow thiis you will enjoy it.

yep! it is a very good strain, fast big and easy and also dank!

AlexanderS

Beware canadian seed sellers, shady shady dealings seem to go on from what Ive seen and heard...
Now I dont meen ALL because that would be stereotyping ;)

Last edited:
D

DownSouthSage

I have ordered a couple times from worldofseeds and got them to the door in 7 days and the normal way most do stealth shipping.They sell about every kind of canadian genetics a fella would want.Does anyone know of their reputation for getting what you order?Thats the thing that scares me the most is getting some seeds and them being totally the opposite end of the spectrum from what you wanted or ordered.

mxpx

Grape Krush, best grape strain out there!! i like it even better than urkle

grape krush baby!!! put that in ur pipe and smoke it!!

superjoint

jack herrer, i have an old ass jack h cutting and it is punch you in the face grape smell,, tart sharp, long heavy stone

Scorp1on

seedboutique.com / seedbay.com

Grape krush is good. But not the best yield you can get.

Happy new year!

D

DownSouthSage

How bout secret valleys purple pineberry?Anyone got anything on that?

P

Peat

Another vote for Grape Krush.
7 girls out of a 10 pack.
Each one better than the last. Excellent yield. Excellent all the way around.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
There's an easy to find grape pheno in Sensi Seeds Shiva Skunk. -Very- hardy plants, it would get monsterous outdoors! It doesn't turn purple, but it sure does have a tasty grape flavor and good buzz. Good luck! BC

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a ShivaSkunk scored in the central Eu , dating back to 1998 ... , its still available at most reputable clone shops spread over the Eu .... , she's smelling like poo with some sweet undertones ... 10 weeks

574798erShivaSkunk.JPG

sorry for the shitty pic and plant , she came from a close friend who is more an abuser than a grower :D

Fj

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
I have my grape strain (bagseed) or I'd go with DJ Shorts, don't think I've ever seen a negative comment on his stuff?

His Vanilluna is #1 on my list for my next order, along with some Ace & Mandala landraces.

my 2 hits

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I found a purple super stinky grape candy flavored plant in some of my own f2 beans from Chimera's C-plus. It costs 1/2 the price of grape kush but still uses the famous bb male. Grow enough beans and you will find what you are looking for, most times something better than you imagine.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
fjällhöga said:
Here's a ShivaSkunk scored in the central Eu , dating back to 1998 ... , its still available at most reputable clone shops spread over the Eu .... , she's smelling like poo with some sweet undertones ... 10 weeks

574798erShivaSkunk.JPG

sorry for the shitty pic and plant , she came from a close friend who is more an abuser than a grower :D

Fj
Hi FJ! it's interesting ta see how sativa leaning that pheno is. I grew a couple of packs of Shiva Skunk 5-6 years back and there were all much more indica type phenos, not a lot of variation either, very stable. I found one grape pheno that finished in 40 days -flat-! The majority of the trichs were all milky in 40 days. I wouldn't have believed it unless I grew it myself. lol Sad to say I lost it in a move tho. But, I have more of those beans stashed away! lol Happy New Year! Take care... BC

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ill second the shivaskunk on the smell of grapefruits i got 2 going at the moment both smell of grapefruits mixed with pineapple but the more sativa leaning one which is lime green stinks of grapefruit they are on day 34 of flower ill post some pics later when i get time...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 ICMAG!!!

Last edited:
D

DownSouthSage

jamacian grape by secret valley

jamacian grape by secret valley

Anybody have any input on secret valleys jamacian grape???

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I would take a look at:

Dj Shorts strains - Damn near any of his purple stuff
Raskal - Has a Erkle cross to some OG(Looks crazy!)
Nirvana's - Several grapey phenos found there and 24 bucks a pack + freebies
Jordan of the Island - God Bud

I would stay away from anything BCBD as I have personally lost alot of money ordering from their site. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Latest posts