What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best email options?

ghostmade

Veteran
Thanks hottish,I'm not worried there servers are in Canada.so its relatively hard have any tangible evidence extracted. Shit 8s the web really safe unless you got 10's of thousands in gear and a 1000 a week for a tech to run support.im not major in any way.they got bigger fish to fry.im like plankton bro. Sweet website

LostTribe

Premium user
Protonmail.com has the only encryption that cannot be hacked. Check it out you have to sign up and wait for room to come available but I waited less than 2 weeks and was surprised!

Space Toker

Veteran
I cannot remember my gmail password and new accounts seem to require the phone verification thing... must look into the last 2 suggestions at least... thanks all!

Latest posts

Latest posts